Paranormal Activity...

A

AppleBlossom

What is your take on 'paranormal' things? Do you believe in ghosts, aliens, demons etc? The Bermuda Triangle, Area 51 and all that kind of thing. Or do you think it's a load of pish and there is a reasonable and rational explanation for all of it?

i believe but i would rather not. better to live in ignorance.

I believe in most things but i am a big sucker for conspiracy theories and get too into it! DH always tries banning me from the Internet when I go off on one haha

i dont believe in ghosts, magic (even Dynamo..) paranormal, demons, etc etc etc

BUT i do believe in the bermuda triangle. it is a physical landmark, something that we can see. Not an invible imagined scenario. Boats and planes HAVE disappeared there. I reckon its a magnetic pull of the earth, or something seismic.

anything considered 'out of this world' i dont believe in :lol:

I don't know what to believe tbh! I think I believe in ghosts.. But I don't know :haha:
I don't believe in demons, magic ect tho

I think it would be generally ignorant, to not at least believe in Aliens, i mean something else HAS to exist out there, although i am not suggesting "little green men" maybe ignorant is the wrong word ... people are aloud to not believe but i just don't understand how people cannot imagine life on another planet ?! x

I think it would be generally ignorant, to not at least believe in Aliens, i mean something else HAS to exist out there, although i am not suggesting "little green men" maybe ignorant is the wrong word ... people are aloud to not believe but i just don't understand how people cannot imagine life on another planet ?! x

i completely agree with this. there are an INFINITE number of worlds out there, so to think that life hasn't evolved on even one of these other planets is a bit silly imo.

i love a good conspiracy theory too.

spirits... until we lived in our last house I would have said I was open to the idea but now... I believe 100%. there was some stuff that happened in that house that CANNOT be explained, and no matter how hard I try to rationalise it, I can't come up with an answer.

I believe in aliens in the same way. Not in the creepy bug eyed ones but that we're not the only civilisation that inhabit the universe, there's no way we're the only ones. Weird to think there might be a bunch of people like us millions of lightyears away thinking the same thing! I am on the fence about ghosts, I've had 'experiences' myself but I prefer to be ignorant about them because the idea scares me lol I don't believe in demons. I do find the bermuda triangle weird, people have disappeared there. I was watching a programme on it today and a man who was a very experienced sailor in that area took his boat out and his friends heard a mayday off him so the coastguards were called out. The found his boat eventually, engine still running in the middle of the sea. When they boarded it, there was nobody on board and the GPS system had been erased. Weird...

I do believe that ghosts exist (but not in the "out to get you" way), I have had a random unexplained thing happen to me as a child. Demons though, no I do not believe.

Aliens have to exist....with the size of the universe, amount of planets etc something else must be out there. I don't think they are visiting Earth, lets face it, if they had the technology to visit us, they would have the technology to destroy us & we would be screwed!

Bermuda Triangle, obviously exists! I don't think it's caused by some supernatural/paranomal activity. I'm swayed towards magnetic field....

I agree there is life on other planets- even if its just one bacteria, its a sign life can survive iykwim, i think its ignorant to think otherwise.

Bermuda triangle, watched a programme about that which explained it so no longer believe in that, which was quite a big disappointment.

I do believe there is life after death, i think there is too much 'evidence'...too many stories, too many strange encounters, for there not to be. I also have the need to believe that aswell, or it would upset me too much xx

its only their opinion on what causes the bermuda triangle tho if they had solved it there wouldn't be any denying it :) i wouldn't take those shows to heart :) but they maybe well be right just very often they talking pap x

Ooh I love stuff like this! :)
I totally believe in ghosts. I went on one of those ghost hunt nights a few years ago (where you spend a night in a haunted house like on "most haunted"). There were so many unexplained things that happened that night.

When I was teenage I dabbled a bit in witchcraft but didn't know what I was doing and it freaked me out so won't go near it now.

I read tarrot cards and a lot of the time they are pretty accurate

I totally believe there is a god ever since one night when i was on holiday in Greece with my best friend. I wasn't very well so I stayed in bed and she went to the hotel bar on her own. I woke up at 2am and she wasn't back and the hotel bar was in darkness. Tried ringing her and no answer for ages. In a total panic I started praying she'd be ok and like 2 seconds later she text me back. Believed in god ever since lol!

Aliens...I don't believe in area 51, I don't see why the American government would want to cover up the existence of aliens. no offence to any American ladies who might read this but the Americans do tend to like to be centre of attention so you'd think they'd be more than happy to let the rest of the world know they had proof that aliens exist!
I definitely believe they exist tho, it'd be pretty naive not to. I saw a couple of documentaries that made me think. One of them said that when the earth was formed there were the conditions to support life but scientists can't explain how life actually started on earth so they think probably an asteroid infected with organic material landed here - therefore there has to be life elsewhere in the universe.
The other documentary was about aliens coming to earth thousands of years ago and breeding with primitive man. Sounds crazy but just think about it....humans are so much more intelligent than any other species on earth. Surely due to evolution there would be in between-ey species but there aren't...

I'm not totally sure.. But I do think there is 'something'!

I believe in lots and lots and lots of things! I love following conspiracies (although I don't always believe them), one of my favourites is the hollow moon theory - aparently the reason we haven't been back to the moon is because of 'aliens' who are supposedly mining the moon for helium 3 (the stuff which would make us able to travel the universe). One of the amazing things with this theory is that Neil armstrong made a statement that as they took off from the moon back to earth, they dropped the extra part of space craft they didn't need and as it hit the moon, the moon rang like a bell!

I definatley believe in spirits, aliens and alsorts. It amazes me :D x

The thing I love about aliens is that if you really think about how big the universe is and how completely tiny we are and in our galaxy alone there is over 200 to 400 BILLION other stars/suns which could potentially hold hundreds of thousands of planets. Our galaxy is in a small local cluster of around 30 galaxys. So thats around 400 billion stars X 30 = millions possibly billions of potential planets, just in our galaxy cluster. Nasa have estimated (by looking into the universe through strong telescopes) that in the small bit of the universe that we have the privalidge to beable to see through pictures that there is 100 to 200 BILLION other galaxys, each galaxy containing BILLIONS of stars and MILLIONS or BILLIONS of potential life planets. This is only from what we can see!!! The universe is such an amazing place, full of suprises and it really is one of my favourite subjects. If I could go out and explore it i would!

This is my all time favourite space photograph taken by the Hubble telescope, each object you can see is a galaxy, containing billions of stars and planets. This is taken at the very egde of the sightable universe, I can't even begin to imagine how big the universe is!
There sure is life out there, whether its the tinyest bacteria lifeform just learning and beginning to evolve or whether its a vast population of extremely intelligent lifeforms that are similar to us. We will probably never know, but we can always imagine :)
https://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/hubbledeepfield.jpg

i believe in ghosts, spirits, poltergeists etc. i 100% believe in aliens. i can't watch anything paranormal with regards to films. it just freaks me out too much. especially things that are based on true events. horrible!

i don't really know enough about the bermuda triangle to really believe anything. anybody got any good links?

edit: i don't appreciate that they have made paranormal things 'scary'. i'm so interested in it but the amount of stupid films i've watched has scarred my imagination so i get freaked out when i read up about it all. :( gaaah.

Aliens are my fave, obsessed with aliens and the universe! It hurts my head lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->