Paris.

It's just awful, absolutely sickening and terrifying. Makes me so scared of the world that I brought my son into :(

It is horrific. But far from over, it is now a matter of time before the UK is targeted. Things have changed since 9/11. They will attack anywhere.

I feel quite disgusted by some Facebook 'friends' blaming refugees, immigrants or Muslims.

This was not down to refugees who have fled their country. This is not down to immigrants. Nor is it down to Muslims.

ISIS are not Muslims they are terrorists. Cowardly people with no respect for life and who try to justify their despicable killings on religion.

It is a very sad world we are living in. We cannot show hatred or prejudice towards people who didn't do this.

We must unite and never look back.

I totally agree about ISIS being terrorists.Also,you can't blame refugees for this because it's not their fault they had to flee their home countries and homes or what was left of them.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. :nope:

Devastating :cry:
Makes me sad and scared for my son

Devastating :cry:
Makes me sad and scared for my son

Me too I'm terrified. I keep wondering when we'll be next but I don't know if our security is better than other countries.

It's so terrifying- my friends brother law and his friends were at the concert and one got shot in the arm
I'm so scared to be bringing another child into this scary world

Echo all the sentiments here. I keep looking at my little boy and wishing he could just never know how evil some people can be. Never know what a mess this world is in and be unaware and innocent for as long as possible.I don't want him to see any of this :(

I hate to say it though, it's scary how quickly things move on. I remember teaching a year 7 class (11-12 yrs) a few years ago and the kids genuinely had no real understanding or feeling about 9/11 they were just babies when it happened.

I don't pray, but feeling awful for everyone and my thoughts go out to them.

It's truely heartbreaking. It scares me that we're bringing our children into this scary messed up world. Why these monsters have to do atrocious things to others I do not know, and will never understand. Thoughts and love to Paris xx

It is horrific. But far from over, it is now a matter of time before the UK is targeted. Things have changed since 9/11. They will attack anywhere.

I feel quite disgusted by some Facebook 'friends' blaming refugees, immigrants or Muslims.

This was not down to refugees who have fled their country. This is not down to immigrants. Nor is it down to Muslims.

ISIS are not Muslims they are terrorists. Cowardly people with no respect for life and who try to justify their despicable killings on religion.

It is a very sad world we are living in. We cannot show hatred or prejudice towards people who didn't do this.

We must unite and never look back.

This. 100% agree!

Absolutely deverstating. R.I.P to all of those innocent people who lost their lives, and my heart goes out to Paris. :( I can't believe one of the attackers is still on the run. Watching the news tonight made me cry, mainly out of fear but partly because it's all so upsetting.

I wish I could just wrap my babies up in cotton wool and protect them from this cruel world, forever! Xx

It's so terrifying- my friends brother law and his friends were at the concert and one got shot in the arm
I'm so scared to be bringing another child into this scary world

Are they ok??? It must of been very traumatizing.

my heart goes out to everyone whose loved ones have been injured or lost their lives. it's so scary to me as it could have happened anywhere and to anyone :( can't help but be scared it could be me and my kids sitting in a cafe. the world out there is so scary that I've started to lose sleep.

I also agree with everyone saying you can't blame the refugees as surely this is exactly what they've been running away from and they must be so terrified that these horrors followed them all the way to Europe and how the general public opposing their entering Europe will react :( but this is an entirely different matter I suppose...

my heart is just so full of grief and fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->