Partner's who arent sure...

I have just popped over from the TTC threads!

Although we have only been ttc for 2 months, one thing I learnt quickly is to not be too vocal with hubby, ie use your OPK's, HPT's etc but dont necessarily tell them when your testing, the results every day etc otherwise I think it all can become a bit too full on for most men! I dont even tell my hubby when Im ordering OPK, or HPT's I just get on and do it!

My hubby and I maybe talk about it all once a week, but apart from that I get on with my OPK's by myself without giving him a daily run down - he does normally ask when we have to "go like rabbits" as he calls it :) but the rest of the stuff I generally keep to myself - I dont think men like to obsess about it as much as us ladies :)

Just a thought!

I've just nipped across from TTC too, and I just wanted to agree with this woman!
If I mention TTC to DB he totaly freaks out :argh: yet he was the one who begged me to come off BCP's on several occasions!

Just men, they're wierd!

I totally disagree. I feel none of this should be on us only and ideally the guy should know it all and work at it as hard as we do. JMO.

Yes I agree that they should work hard and stuff but I'm just saying that my OH sometimes freaks out when I mention OPK's and HPT's and stuff, but I think on some level he might be a bit scared of it all cause it might be a 'knock' to his ego that he's not some super stud who gets women knocked up with a single stare :rofl:
Alex you must have one of those well sought after stable/ well balanced guys that we all want :hugs:

Alex you must have one of those well sought after stable/ well balanced guys that we all want :hugs:

I do? I might.

SHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Girl! What's wrong with you?!?! :sex: in the tww, then thinking a guy can be stable/balanced.... sheesh! I need to have a serious chat with you and 'splain alll about the birdies and the insects. What's your phone number?

I do? I might.

SHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Girl! What's wrong with you?!?! :sex: in the tww, then thinking a guy can be stable/balanced.... sheesh! I need to have a serious chat with you and 'splain alll about the birdies and the insects. What's your phone number?

Ha ha :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->