Party bag fillers??

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
Hi all,

DS will be 5 in DEC, we are having a party at our local leisure club, thing is there will be a lot of kids there maybe 60+, and now I'm worrying about party bag fillers.

Where is the best places to get them? Do you know anywhere that does bundles? Cheap as possible please?

:thumbup:

you could probably get them reasonably cheaply on ebay, it depends what you want in them i suppose, i you were going to put sweets in thenthe pound shop might be worth looking at :)

bakerross.co.uk seems good if you want to get things cheap in large packs - my mum's a childminder and gets her craft activities from there but they do party things too.

it all adds up and ive found its never cheap, 60 plus kids even if you spent a pound on each thats 60 pound so depends on your budget really. you can buy ready made ones on ebay and the more you buy the cheeper it is, i went to a party recently and the lady gave sweet bombs instead might be worth a thought x

Poundland and similar shops are great. You can get 8 packs of pencils with rubbers on the end for a pound for example. I usually put a piece of birthday cake, a balloon, and then 2/3 other things- a toy car/ pencil/ pretty rubber/ hair bobbles (again I'd buy like a pack of 20 from poundland and divide them up so 2 in each bag)/ little notebooks/ party blower/ little puzzle... I found a pack of 20 animal masks in a 99p store, I put one in each bag and the kids went mad for them! I also bought some small balloons, a bag of flour and a permanent marker. I filled each uninflated balloon with flour, tied it up and drew a face on, to make squishy stressball type things. Oh and a bucket of lollies is good- you can usually get them in the pound shops. I managed to do 31 party bags for £11, including buying the bags. :)

we just fill ours with loads of candy...that's all the kids want anyways.

The Party Bag Fillers website provides links to lots of great themed packages for boys and girls. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->