Passing the Time

Whitbit22

Proud Mommy
Reaction score
I love watching cheesy lifetime movie network romances. This 2ww is going to be long and boring! Anyone else going to watch LMN this weekend to try and help pass the time? Theres some nora roberts movies on.. I love her books! :haha:

I was watching TLC, but when baby story came on I realized it would not help with tww.

I quit watching that show two months ago. I loved it but it was too much.
:dust:

I was watching lifetime this friday evening while on BnB..lol i really want that BFP!

well af is due tomorrow, but I don't think I will be testing until she is late. I don,t want to get my hopes up iykwim! What about you, when are you testing?

Was going to test on the 7th.. AF is due 8 or 9th. But I will prob just use an OPK I cant stand the thought of an HCG strip being a :bfn: lol

I've been testing with opks too lol bfn! I hate seeing bfn. Wel hun baby dust and fx for when you test!!

:dust: to you too babe!
My pee may never see an hcg strip. I HOPE AF STAYS AWAY for both of us!!

I love watching cheesy lifetime movie network romances. This 2ww is going to be long and boring! Anyone else going to watch LMN this weekend to try and help pass the time? Theres some nora roberts movies on.. I love her books! :haha:

OMG it's like we are twins or something...did you just break into my brain and copy all the information LMFAO.

I LOVE NORA ROBERTS - no joke! My all time favourite book is Public Secrets by her, which I first read when I was 12. As for the lifetime movies, I watch A LOT of them, especially when things are slow (no customers, etc).

OMG it's like we are twins or something...did you just break into my brain and copy all the information LMFAO.

I LOVE NORA ROBERTS - no joke! My all time favourite book is Public Secrets by her, which I first read when I was 12. As for the lifetime movies, I watch A LOT of them, especially when things are slow (no customers, etc).

LMAO :rofl: That is TOO funny!

I havent read anything in a long time, but I really enjoy reading her trilogies. Last night I watched Angels fall and Montana Sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->