Passion stole my weekend! UPDATED!

Beltane

Mother of 3 Boys!
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the cool weather or the end of summertime but my OH and I can't keep our flippin hands off eachother. Normally we are careful but this weekend, we were complete free spirits!!! We have planned to start TTC in January when Tristen turns 1 but as Hubby was leaving for work this morning, he looked down and rubbed my belly and said" I have a feeling about this." He seemed really happy and I got all excited! I feel like a traitor for being in the WTT forums! Anyway.. I decided that I am going to test on the 22nd which is Mabon as well as the the Autumn Equinox. You are the only people I can talk to about it (other than my hubby) so thanks for listening!

UPDATE!

Well... that passion that stole my weekend got me good and knocked up! :happydance: Thanks for all the kind replies to this post!

that's the best way to jump start TTC! :happydance:

P.S. I love the fall weather too!

Yes, i agree. Best way to start TTC!
However, living in the UK i'm pleased to say the cool weather doesn't do anything for us, if it did we would be stuck in the bedroom (or wherever lol) practically all year.

OMG that's so great! :wohoo:

If I only didn't have this damn coil in - I know we would be doing the same. Every time my DH kisses me or we snuggle up on the sofa now, he gently brushes his hand over or rubs my belly and we get so excited that very soon we'll be growing another little one in there.
It's making the appointment and going to the doctors to get it removed. Reality hits home. It kinda gives us a chance to remember why we are waiting a few months -my nephew was born 9 weeks early, only a fortnight ago and we are waiting until he is home and had the all clear, don't want to cos any heartache with my sis and bil.
At the moment -he is still on a ventilator but is putting on weight and isn't jaundiced anymore. Fx'd!!

Oh well, wont be too long.

All the best, when you test, I am SO jealous lol Really, really excited for you x
:hug:

Sounds like you had a good morning :winkwink: good luck for testing!

:yipee: so so exciting for you honey! don't feel bad being in wtt! wishing you so much luck :hugs: xx

Awww thats so sweet of your OH...

I have felt the same about not being able to keep my hands off OH...must be in the air!

I have my fingers crossed for you both and dont feel bad for being here....I like to hear things like this!

:hugs:

Emma.xxx

I wish I felt like that, no sex drive whatsoever since i got pg.. hope it returns soon. Lots of luck for testing.

lol i agree with mom2morgan - we would always be in the bedroom in the uk :)

I wish I felt like that, no sex drive whatsoever since i got pg.. hope it returns soon. Lots of luck for testing.

Hey, I was the same but mine came back at about 8 months. Suddenly one day it was all I could think about! Only a month or so to go if you're like me!

How exciting! We'll watch this space then!

YAY! How exciting - best way - let nature (and passion) take control!!!!! Good luck hun! Keep us posted!!! xxx

My sex drive came back in full swing! Crazy I know. With my frst baby, sex was the LAST thing I could think about for a long time.

:happydance:

I don't know your reasons for waiting till January but I say if you're both ready go ahead and start sista!
Can't wait to hear the results of your testing!!!!

that's great!!! I know ever since I got off the pill its been the same here! I guess we will see soon enough! :D Mabon is a great time to find out as well! Blessed Be!

Good luck :D - Good for you, how exciting! x

Beltane

Are you still on track for testing tomorrow?

Let us know how you get on xx

I actually moved my testing date to my birthday which is this upcoming Sunday! The reason for this is because with my last child, I didn't get a BFP until 18 DPO. I was 4 days late. So far, we have bleeding gums, emotional outbursts, ovary pain and wishful thinking!!! Will keep you ladies updated and thanks for asking wannabubba#4!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->