Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Bubu - Good luck triggering.
Likkle - This is so exciting. I wish you an uncomplicated delivery.
snd - How are you feeling now? When do you have your first u/s? Any symptoms yet?

Mo, Stinas - how are you?

Jenn - I regret not keeping up with my weekly chalkboard photos. I have maybe 3 or 4. :dohh:

Honey - Doing well! Feel large, even though I'm not really lol

Well it's all a bit anti climatic now! After all the excitement of last night, everything has virtually stopped! I'm getting twinges and a lot of movement but that's it! :(

Wishes baby was here now!

Likkle: I hope your LO decides to make his/her entrance soon. Will your dr induce you if you don't start labour soon?

Stinas: I wish I did something more to document my pregnancy too. The latest thing now seems to be those picture videos documenting the pregnancy until birth. I enjoy watching them.

Stinas I haven't taken any real pics either.. I feel ya on the huge.. I feel like I look gigantic although everyone says I'm small! In think baby's had a growth spurt though this week.

Mo - People say the same to me….I get the "are u sure theres two in there"….im like ohhh yes. Sometimes she will kick then he will then her again….so on. lol It will go on for like 5min. I secretly love it! Super cool! Like they are playing already.

I wish I did a lot more with photos and stuff, but when it comes down to it, between working full time long hours and finding time for the normal housework, I'm too tired lol Especially now. I do one thing and I'm shot. Especially that damn laundry…..it creeps up on me. Didn't I just do it? grrrr

This has so far been my most pain free ivf cycle. No pain or any sensation around ovaries. I get occasional twinges in the general groin area. It is like its from the inside and hard to pin point the location. Other than that I have had some crazy weird dreams last night and they felt so real. Really freaked me out. I went out grocery shopping yesterday but didn't get an HPT. I'm feeling alright so far but it's hard to predict when I might lose it.
Bubu & likkle - thinking of you.

snd - How are you feeling now? When do you have your first u/s? Any symptoms yet?

Thank you for asking! I really don't feel any different!!! Other than insane heartburn already and insomnia! I swear even water gives me heartburn... and I don't sleep no more than about 3-4 hours a night. Second beta was today.... it was 750! Found out the first one was 263, estridol was 892 and progesterone was 43. Considering a week ago progesterone was 18 and estridol was 700...

How are you holding up so far? Do you plan on testing before beta?

:dust: to you!!!!

Thank you for asking! I really don't feel any different!!! Other than insane heartburn already and insomnia! I swear even water gives me heartburn... and I don't sleep no more than about 3-4 hours a night. Second beta was today.... it was 750! Found out the first one was 263, estridol was 892 and progesterone was 43. Considering a week ago progesterone was 18 and estridol was 700...

How are you holding up so far? Do you plan on testing before beta?

:dust: to you!!!!

Thank you snd. I guess you have good numbers. I have begun to feel a little crazy already. I am having thoughts about testing on Friday or Saturday. Friday would be 8dp5dt. Here in my clinic it takes about 4 hours after blood draw for the results to come in. So it is going to be a crazy wait if I don't test at least just before going in. The anxiety of not knowing would kill me. Today is days days post transfer and days have flown by so far. From now it is going to be a drag I suppose. Today is a national holiday where I live. Having a holiday mid week helps.

Honey how you doing?

Snd those numbers look great! It's not something we do here in the UK!

As for me, after all the excitement at the weekend baby decided to hang on! Offically overdue and getting more and more impatient!

Hi All!
So some news from me ...
They already told me before I went in for the ER, that the TESE material was useless and they were thawing two straws we have from the one amazing SA he had two years ago *sniff* ... so I already had silent tears rolling down my face before I went in, as I felt so sorry for DH having to go through it all :(
ER went well - 15 eggies were retrieved ...
Afterwards we spoke with our doctor, he said that the TESE sperm were a) very few and what was there was all very bad looking. The only good thing about having had the TESE done i.m.o. is that his clinic is also sending in a sample for histological analysis and perhaps we will get some answers as to why we have to go through this?

Today I received the fertilisation results - 14 of my 15 eggs were mature and 9 fertilised. So now we are back in the waiting game to see how the little ones develop ... Transfer is on Saturday.

Bubu that's a great fertilization report! Sorry the tese was useless :(are all of the eggs growing to day 5? Fx for you!!

Yes Mo - we have given up on the first day freezing - we want to get pregnant and not just have transfers (the way our doctor put it a year ago :D) so we will see how they develop. If we happen to have more than 2 blasts on day five (questionable knowing our history) then we would freeze :) <3

Well that's good!!!! Yay!!! Grow babies grow!!!

BUBU!!!! I literally have tears flowing!!! 14 is an awesome number!! I am so happy for you!!! I will keep sending my prayers and having everything crossed for you <3

Buba

Sorry tese was rubbish for you, but on the positives you've got a good fertilisation report! Fx those embies grow and you go on to have your much deserved :bfp:

Oh snd wanted to congratulate you on fantastic numbers!!! Yay! When is scan date?

Likkle - Baby, lets get ready to greet mommy and daddy. Its soon going to be your birthday. Mommy has a more comfy place in her arms for you little one.
I am doing alright. Some random twinges sometimes. Otherwise nothing else. Ah! Another twinge as I am typing. And I bought 2 hpts today!! Planning to test on Friday or Saturday.

Bubu - Its so disheartening that the TESE was useless. But there is still a great fertilization report to smile about. I hope you have a few great quality blasts to get you pregnant and not just for transfer as you say.

snd - I secretly hope you are having twins. Twins are what I would love to have after so many years of trying and no baby.

snd - Nice numbers!!! Do you think there is one or two in there?!
PS - get used to that feeling! Mine went away around 10w

Likk - I hope that baby comes soon!!! I can only imagine how impatient/uncomfortable you are!

BUBU - sorry about the TESE! Poor DH! :hugs: Very frustrating! Happy you had those great straws! 9 fertilized is a great number!!! Grow babies grow!!!!

Kathy - How are you doing???!? I was thinking of you the other day! :flower:

Honey - How are you feeling? Are you going to test early?

No news here! Horrible nights sleep! Only plus was that babies were moving around like crazy….kind of made me queazy after a while, but i secretly loved it. B (Boy) has been doing some weird rolling moves…super cool feeling but every time I pull my shirt up to see the roll, he stops lol
I think I mentioned it before, but tonight we are going out to dinner with that couple that we just found out are having issues trying to have a baby. Multiple IVF failures. Super excited to help her out or even just make her feel a bit better. I was lucky to have all of you guys, but its always nice to have someone in person to talk to. I am going to let her know about all you lovely ladies….hopefully she will join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->