Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Snd: I was on vaginal progesterone which excuse me for saying works as a cock blocker. Ugh! It left a horrible film behind that stayed in between doses. Nothing makes you feel less like having :sex: then that. I stopped that at 12 weeks but had horrible all day nausea after that. Then I got put on pelvic bed rest because of a low lying placenta with baby A. So I had Mo beat! I can't say I missed it, I hear of pregnancy giving people a higher sex drive but not in my case. :blush:

You should be fine until the doctor tells you otherwise. I know many ladies that bd'd throughout their pregnancy. No issues!

Honey: :test: A special V day present for you!

Lol!! Yes many women have no problem bd during pg!! Apparently it increases blood flow down there which increases the sex drive.

I had heard that it is advisable to abstain until the heartbeat has been heard ... but have no idea :)

Well, we summoned up our courage and rang the lab ... sounds good so far ... out of the 9 fertilised, 8 are just where they want them to be (7/8/9 cells) - that beats our November try, where on day three 6 out of the 9 were in the running. I have my transfer appointment for Saturday - 13:55 ... Dare I hope? The fact that 8 of our babies are doing well does allow me to feel a bit of hope...

Buba that's brilliant news!!!! Woop!!

Sorry snd didn't have to do the pessaries for that long but they're awful!

Fan well still no sign, being induced Sunday if baby doesn't arrive by then! 7:30 in the morning - killer or what?

That's fantastic bubu!

Likkle so soon!! But I hope you go on your own before then.

Likk - I bet its a boy…they are stubborn! lol

Congrats Bubu! Grow embabies grow!

Likkle: Are you going vaginally? Is baby in position. So exciting!!!! Sunday is so close!!

A quick update from my phone.
I tested and its is BFP. I am so excited. I hope this one stays forever with us.

Honey that's fantastic!!!!!!!! Soooo pleased for you and keeping absolutely everything crossed!!!!!

Stinas I think it's a boy, hubby's put money on a girl!

At doctors waiting for sweep :( not looking forward to this!!!

X x x x

Likkle - I hope it is not an unpleasant experience for you. Hope baby comes soon. I think it is going to be a boy.

bubu - The embryos development is brilliant. You are going to have some perfect blasts for transfer. When is ET going to be scheduled, I can't remember. :dust:

Kathy - Now that hcg is out of your system, you can start again. I was always excited to be able to start again, though it is not always easy to come to terms with the loss. You are a strong woman and will make a great mother. :dust:

Honey: :happydance: :yipee: Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Hope you have a great beta on Monday!

Likkle: Argh! Sweeps are horrible it kills! I hope it starts your labour. I had three or four done worst feeling ever. I thought all the vaginal probe scans sucked but I stood corrected. I hope it's not as bad for you.

Happy Valentine's Day!! I've got two sick little babies and a big baby with a "man cold". I don't believe DH is really sick I never heard so much as a sneeze from him until the babies got sick. Men!!! Won't be much <3 here today!

Thank you Jenn and Mo. The beta is on Tuesday. I have a good feeling about this time. Last time I got a BFP I was quite nervous and worried something was going to go wrong. I hope there won't be any heartbreak this time. Pains on my right side still there. I am resting up as much I can. It is the most uncomfortable to lie down flat. I can't find any comfortable position to sleep.

Honey - that's wonderful news! Congratulations! Looking forward to a great Beta on Tuesday.
My transfer is tomorrow at 13:55 (well, it will be later, I have to be there at 13:55 ...
I asked DH to ring today as well, to find out how they are doing, but he said we shouldn't, that they would get fed up of us :( I am too scared to :lol:

Today my bloating has gone down a bit, but I was getting really worried that I had OHSS again, as I have been extremely bloated and very sore in my abdomen, feeling full etc. ... but this morning, I had 2kg less on the scales than yesterday, so hopefully all is OK in that department.

Likkle - thinking of you, hope your sweep wasn't too unpleasant! :)

bubu- Glad you are feeling better . Hope the OHSS stays away. I have kind of learned to use OHSS to my advantage. If you get OHSS pains again after transfer, you could be pregnant, it is a sure sign for me. But it is not pleasant at all. Good luck for your transfer. You are going to be PUPO.

Thanks Honey - but in all honesty, I don't want to be just PUPO ;) Been PUPO 8 times already ;) I would like not to be proven otherwise this time :)

How are you feeling? Better this time around? :)

Congrats honey!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thinking of you bubu!!! THis is your time!!! This new thread has proved to be a lucky one!!!!

=)

snd, when's your scan? Your betas are so amazing, I can't wait to hear if one or two :)

Honey - congratulations!!!! Fantastic news!! :wohoo: :dance: :yipee: :happydance: Wishing you a wonderful 9 months!!

Likkle - good luck with the sweep! Come on baby, we're all dying to meet you!!! :D

Bubu - sounds great! Grow embies grow!

Praying - glad you get to start again soon :hugs:

Snd - progesterone pessaries here too so no bd'ing til after 12 weeks for us either (they are yuk!) (but I'd rather them than the PIO I think...)

Afm, Fia is just cutting her bottom teeth! I'm going to miss her gummy smile!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->