Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Bubu....that is some drama! I was having a problem with reserving a seat for my mother in law on an airline...bottom line was they made her go even earlier to the airport just so she can reserve....bunch of crap some of these airlines!

I will put my numbers up someday! lol....not right now...I'm too darn scared to do anything at this point <3 I feel as if I am walking on eggshells :-(

:( I totally understand. I did put up my numbers pretty much right away, but waited a long time before changing my status and adding a ticker! :hugs2:

Mamali- Thank you for asking! I feel great!!! Got a great report today and some good picts and I can't stop smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Doc said everything was looking good and that I should go ahead and have the glucose test done (the one where you drink that crap) and if it came back good to go ahead and come off the metformin! Babies are getting so big and FAT! They both have fat little bellies! Gonna be like their momma!!! :haha: Said one is a little bigger than the other but nothing to worry about. He also said he didn't see any reason why I shouldn't make it to 38 weeks, and whatever I was doing keep doing!!! :happydance: Go back in 6 weeks for anatomy scans. Baby A kept photo bombing Baby B! It was too funny! Wish she would have gotten a pict of that! :rofl:

So I am tickled "blue" over today's report!!! Made my day!!! Oh, and the fact that I ordered both cribs and matts last night! One down, lots more to go! Now if I could just decide on crib bedding so I can get paint for the walls, I'd be ok!!!

:hugs: to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snd i still dont have crib bedding lol!

I want to do owls, and hubby wants sports. We found one that we both liked with sports, but it's been discontinued and I'm not buying anything I can't get everything that matches to it! So it's turned into a nightmare that literally haunts my dreams every night!! I wake up thinking about it and cannot go back to sleep for like hours!!! :nope:

sports are so overrated in boys lol..owls are way better..

plus you win! sports discontinued lol :) bedding is not an easy thing to pick out! good luck :) i need to get on it..but i will do neutral design, no theme. im not themey

snd - Going to maternal fetal is not soo bad. I loved it actually. Got to see my twinkies a lot more often than normal people.
I agree with Mo...Owls are better. Why don't you do owls and accessorize with a sports thing or two?

Kathy - I dont blame you for waiting to update your sig. Its scary to take that next step.

We are both music lovers, so this is what we decided on... and plan on doing it up exactly like the picture with decals and all! Now that I've gotten everything ordered, I actually SLEPT last night!!!! :happydance: No lie!!!

Stinas- I enjoyed that visit!! I felt better about that one than I have at my regular dr. visits... I guess cause my dr. seems to be a worry wort and this one was young and laid back. And also cause I got to see SO much more! Even their booty cracks! :rofl: I swear my heart melted just watching them!!! They have gotten so big!!! :cloud9:

How is everyone today?

Attachments

• snoopy.jpg
    snoopy.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 14
Love your nursery ideas!!

We're well, thank you! Had our third appointment at the midwife-led centre, so that was nice. The first meeting was the first "getting-to-know-you", the second, was the "risk and procedures" talk - but we didn't finish it, so we finished that today. We will need to sign some papers and make some decision, then take them with us when we go back again in three weeks...

snd - omg! Snoopy is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!

Snd, cute bedding! Their room will look great :)

Bubu, congrats on being team pink! Your scans were great & your little miss is adorable!

Kathy, how are you feeling? When's your next scan? I'm so happy for you!!

Mo, sorry Ezra has been fussy. Have you talked to his dr about it? I hope pumping starts working out for you. It's hard work but you'll get used to the routine.

Mamali, how is Ibrahim? Is he getting big?

Hello to everyone else!

He went on reflux meds to help.. Today had been so so. The medicine is gross and he hates it so I have to slowly drop it into his mouth and breast feed right after to wash it away.

Mo, what meds did they put Ezra on? Avery was on previcid for a while. The gastro had me start solids at 4 months because of the reflux and spit up.

Zantac and he hates it because it taste awful... We manage it though. I forgot to give him today's... Prevacid is the next step but he is spitting up less (although it wasn't a bunch before)

She was on Zantac as well and yes, it was horrible for her, so I stopped that. Her reflux was so bad!!

How is he feeling?

Today he's been super fussy but he has gas so his belly may hurt.. But I think maybe it's helped some? I haven't given it to him today (bad mommy) and that may be why also but his other symptoms seem to be fine.

How's your little miss?

Hehe ... did I hear someone mention gas? Pünktchen has been exceptionally gassy today ... and makes me get rid of it for her ... :haha:

But seriously - I hope that his tummy feels better soon! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->