Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

BUBU have a great time!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter to all of you who celebrate!!!
This is the first year of my life that I will not be celebrating at my grandmas. Very upsetting but they live almost an hour away and doc said I should stay local. Blahhhh

Well girls... guess what?!

Attachments

• boys.jpg
    boys.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 23
awww Yayyyy for boys!!!
Did they tell you if they are frat or identical?

Fraternal....

Is it wrong of me to be disappointed?! I just had my heart set on one of them being a girl!!! She said "Baby A is a Boy" and I was like YAY!!! :happydance: Then she said "Baby B is a Boy" and I was like WHAT?! NO!!! She said "what happened? You were so happy over the first one".... I started crying!!! I called my hubby crying to tell him and he says you sound like you upset cause one is not a girl... and it's true!!! :cry:

God knows I am NOT UNGRATEFUL!!! Just disappointed.... Hubby is on :cloud9:! I am so ashamed!!!

Boys are so cute!! You won't be disappointed :) but I understand wanting a boy/girl combo :)

Aw, snd, totally get how you were hoping for the mixed combo... It's OK to feel what you are feeling, and once you are over it, you will adore both boys :kiss:

snd - Its ok....its hormones. You will be ok and learn to love the fact that they are going to be just as cute as b/g twins!

Congrats snd, twin boys are adorable!!!

Stinas two more days :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello everyone :flower:

Congrats SND! Boys are fun!!!! My son is a mommas boy and I wouldn't want it any other way! (momma's boy in a good way...lol...not the type that has mommy doing everything) hahahaahha!!!

Hi Mamali!

Thank you girls! I know you all think I am a huge spoiled, ungrateful brat! But that is not the case.... I guess I've (and hubby too) had it in our minds for the past two months that it was going to be one of each. We had already been looking for gender neutral crib bedding since they will be sharing a room and it was just a huge blow! I am better today. I've thought of it like this... Marty's health isn't in the best of shape, and maybe this was God's way giving him two heirs to his last name since he is the last male of his generation... now is the hard part of picking out another boy's name!!! haha!!! I really appreciate your support and sorry for sounding horrible to those still in limbo/waiting. It was very uncalled for on my part!

Hope everyone is ok!!!

snd - It will be fun regardless! I always felt like my mc was two boys. I even bought double the boy things. I guess my little princess will have tomboy days lol

Congrats SND on boys!!! I know how you feel I prayed for a girl and would have been happy with two girls or one of each but had it been two boys I would have been really upset too. But now a year later if I were to have another child I would want a boy. My boy is more cuddly and my girl is more independent. I love my baby boy snuggles.

AHHHHHHHHHH Stinas!!!!!! One more day!!!! I am truly excited for you tomorrow!

Stinas!! Life is changing tomorrow!!! Let us know As soon as you can!! Excited for you! :)

Stinas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gonna be a MOMMY today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

I am SOOO stoked for you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back