Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Mo, have you tried chamomile tea to help with the gas? I gave her tea and I was constantly giving Avery little remedies, gas relief. It did help! My doctor told me to fill the bottle with 1 oz and let her drink how ever much she wanted.

Avery is doing great, thanks for asking. I think she's teething and sometimes gets fussy in the evening, but other than that, she is so fun and really a good girl. She's been sleeping through the night since two months and I truly hope it stays that way.

Bubu, how are you feeling hun?

Hi :wave:

I'm doing well, thank you! Am blessed to not have had any "complaints" so far! Really enjoying the pregnancy :) :cloud9: Didn't get any MS, boobs haven't been achey (just growing gradually, I suppose), tiredness passed around 10 weeks ...

Family from the US is flying in tomorrow morning (the folks we visited in Orlando) ... staying with us for a few days, we are driving down to Salzburg together on Sunday until Tuesday - then on Wednesday, they fly to Budapest to spend a few weeks with my Grandma. So right now I am preparing a Gulyás soup, so that they have something light but nourishing to eat after the long journey tomorrow :)

Haven't seen you around for a while, it's so nice to see you on here again :) :hugs:

Feeling bad that I haven't been in here much. 😥

Mo: Gas - TBH we tried everything with Chris and only time helped! Bought everything OTC here and ordered stuff from the US too. Tried Prevacid as well. Switched formulas, wedged the crib, the list goes on and on. It went away with age. It seems so long ago now. I hope something works for you.

Snd: Love the snoopy theme! Hope all is well with you! We are much more active on FB, plus lots of cute babie pics to see you should re-activate your account and join us.

Hi Oneof! 👋 Cute baby! So jealous that she slept through the night at 2 months. 9 months before my DD did. :dohh: I hope it does continue for you.

Bubaloooo: Love hearing about Baby P! And you have the best ultrasound pics! We always struggled to get nice pics. Nice that your family is coming for a visit. I'd love to visit Germany someday.

Kathy: So happy for you and I can understand your reluctance with posting a ticker and numbers. You have a strong bean in there! :hugs:

Stinas: Love all the baby pics! Totally loved the storks!!!!!! What a great idea!!! And those little arm chairs are fantastic! I basically live in awe of your life, lol wish I thought of some of those things.

You gave Avery the tea? Wow.. If that works! I have chamomile tea here already.

Mo - My mom swears by the Chamomile!! Going to give it to my princess tonight too!! She has a sensitive belly as well. Last night she had a couple threads of blood in her stool.....called doc today and said it was ok....due to her pushing to poop. Thankfully its gone now.

Jenn - Thank you! The storks were a hit on my block lol They were super cute in person!
Those chairs are from Pottery Barn...super cute! You can personalize them with the babies names too....but when I got them the twinkies did not have names yet lol

Mo, yes the tea definitely helped with the gas. As far as the reflux, I agree with Jenn, that gets better with age.

Bubu, I really had a great pregnancy with very few symptoms. Basically my one and only complaint was, tmi, hemroids. I had them awful during the end of my pregnancy. No one really talks about how painful they are. Mostly I just worried, for nothing. Enjoy your pregnancy, I do miss being pregnant.

Hey Jenn, thank you! How have you been? I haven't really been on much myself, went back to work and my DH has been traveling, so I've been pretty busy.

Ah so wish pottery barn would come here! You Americans get all the best shopping places! Must plan a trip to Maine soon.

:) I got my lamb mobile + soft toy lamb at Kid's Pottery Barn :)
I have the lamb site bookmarked (for online ordering, or if I want to accept Stina's offer to get and send me some things) ...
Only disadvantage of getting things shipped from the US when shopping, is that we have to pay tax again on the item when it comes through customs here, if it is above a certain value.

Same for us we need to pay duty on things so shipping can be expensive. Amazon is amazing though you can get lots of stuff there for great prices. I always check that before going direct to the store.

i was just looking at pb kids..i found bedding in aqua that i like. i dont have crib fittings yet and hes just about outgrown his bedside sleeper so time to get on it! i have 2 sets of crib sheets one yellow chevron and one grey elephants but everything is yellow and grey in the room so i will use those as emergency back up aka 3am blow out sheets. i hear etsy.com has cute bedding too.

Jenn & BUBU - Let me know what you like and ill send it!!!

Mo - They have the best bedding sets...i have these two...
https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/brooks-nursery-bedding/?pkey=bboys-nursery-bedding&

https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/hayley-nursery-bedding/?pkey=bgirls-nursery-bedding&

LOVE LOVE LOVE Pottery Barn!

Oh and they have the BEST swaddle blankets!! Perfect size!!!

Hope everyone is well and will be back later for personals....

just wanted to update that I went for my 18 week checkup yesterday! I have gained a whopping 20 lbs since I found out I was pg!!! OMG! LOL!!! Babies are great though.... both weigh 9 oz and are 4.3" long!!! Gonna be short and fat like daddy!!! :haha: Doc took me off sugar meds and I finished up panel blood testing as well!!!

:hugs: to all!

20 lbs not bad for twins!! :) glad all is well with them and you!

did you get on fb yet?

Awe thanks Stinas!!! I'll let you know if I see anything I must have. ❤️❤️❤️

Yeah Snd!! 20lbs is a good start. I struggled so much with food while pregnant that I wasn't gaining enough but babies were always growing perfect. Wish I had that problem now lol!

Babies had their 12 month check up and needles today, yeah 6 weeks late. They have been sick since starting daycare and couldn't go in until they were healthy. Emma is a big whopping 20lb 9oz and Chris 21lbs. They are small but healthy! Glad to get that over with, been stressing about them not having their vaccinations while in daycare. Chicken pox is going around too to make it worse.

Mo- Hope baby Ezra's gas is better!! Poor thing!!! Other than that, all else is good with him?

Stinas, my jedi master, how are the bay bays?! Can't believe they are 3 weeks old now!!!! And I LOVE your bedding!!!! I wanted owls SOOOOO bad!!!! They are both adorable though!!!

Jenn and Mo - thanks! but 20 lbs for 18 weeks sounds like a LOT to me!!! Specially when I've still got a long ways to go! :haha: My problem is I like food! Point blank!!! And these days I'd rather have "real" food over anything sweet! Very unlike me! I used to could live off chocolate, but now give me bacon or a burger (or both together! ha!) and I'm on :cloud9:! Shoulda known it was boys when all that started! :winkwink:

Kathy - How are you doing hon?! :hugs:

I got my bedding at babysupermall.com. They have so much to choose from and were very reasonable!!! Love that site!! To me amazon is cheaper on some stuff, then some things not. Like their cribs were twice the price of walmarts... I still haven't even carried mine home from work yet!!! We finally finished painting their room Thurs nite, and now just have touch ups to do, then borders and decals, shampoo the carpet THEN I can bring them home to set up!!! I feel like there isn't enough time in the days anymore!!!

Haven't signed back up for fb yet. Had too much crap going on at home to even know my name anymore... we have a roof leak in our bedroom that we can't seem to find where it's coming from and have soaked wall and carpet/floor for the past 9 days. I dry it out with my carpet shampooer only to have it soaking wet again the next day... like the insulation in the wall is holding water and draining out in my bedroom floor!!! They talking $3000 to fix!!! :nope: Yeah, so that's been my life for the last week!

Hope everyone else is well and that everyone has a great weekend!!!! :hugs: and love to all!!!!

You'll have to post pics when the room is done. It's tough getting things done when your carrying two. And don't worry about the weight, two babies, two sacs, two placentas, it all adds up!

I'm glad I see some familiar ladies here. After the forum change all my saved threads were lost and I lost contact with everybody. I just wanted to say congrats to all you mamas that have your miracles and to those still waiting it will happen. :flower:

Mo, I am so happy for you! After everything you went through you never gave up.

:dust: to all TTC!

thank you care!! i knew it would eventually work!! hes a blessing for sure :)

Hi everyone!!!
Twinkies are doing well!! 3w check up Angeliki was 6lbs 13oz and Yianni was whopping 8lbs 1oz! Big man!
Angeliki has an allergy to her formula, so we changed that....I am praying it works soon! Doc said a week or two it should. Last night was tough...she just screamed most of the night. We figured it out because she had blood & mucus in her stool....and she was screaming.
Besides that....cant wait for our routine to get into place. Doing pretty well so far, but this whole milk change is screwing things up a bit.

How is everyone doing???
Kathy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"