• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Hi...just wanted to say it doesn't look good....beta only went up to 2184...they are going to look on Saturday just to check one last time. D&C should be scheduled for next week after my appointment on Saturday.

Kathy :( I'm so sorry. This breaks my heart. Probably yours more than mine. It's just not fair! :hugs:

Kathy - Im sorry! This sucks!

Mo - The nurse looks really quick at my place too…..its annoying!

Kathy and cd, I'm really sorry to hear your news. It's just not fair :( sending you both gentle hugs x x

Stinas a TENS machine is a transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation. A maternity TENS machine consists of a hand-held controller connected by two sets of fine leads to four sticky pads. These are placed on your back - supposed to help early labour

Sorry it's such a quick one from me, I'm on my ipad and battery is at 3% and about to die

Love to all x x

ack. so far behind again.

*hugs* to everyone who needs em and thanks to those who gave me comments and congrats to those who are pregoo etc

glad to see so many people. i keep getting distracted.. a very loved coworker died unexpectedly and the funeral was yesterday.

Kathy: :cry: I'm so sorry! I really hope your doctor can figure out what is going on. This really sucks, you've already been through so much. It's really not fair. Did they check for ectopic? I hope that isn't what happened.

Hi Want! How are you?

MrsC: Are you doing a theme for their birthday? I'm trying to start planning too but struggling on what to do. Glad to hear Ava is catching up, it gives me hope for Emma.

Mobaby: I found my appointments to be a waste of time too. Often I would be there three hours to see my doctor for 5 mins! The nurses always sucked at finding the hb's. Thankfully I was getting frequent scans so I wasn't worried.

Jenn~ I am! We are doing a ladybug theme this year. BG twins would be a difficult one. I tried to get a thread started in the twin section about birthday themes but I didn't get many replies. I saw someone did a circus theme for their BG twins though. I think a cute one would be thing 1 and thing 2. I'm sure Emma will catch up. I was worried about Ava for a long time and then all the sudden in the last 5 weeks she has really developed. Pulling herself up, crawling, babbling, and just making so much better eye contact.

Kathy, I am so, so sorry. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. I wish there was something I could do :-(

Cd, I am very sorry for you as well. How heartbreaking to go through those ups and downs so quickly. I hope you can get some answers.

MrsC, it's crazy that your girls are 11 months old already!! I'm sorry Emma is still fighting the ear infection - what a drag.

Michelle, the trips sound fun but I would be nervous about flying too. A friend is due March 8 - she lives in LA & I'm on the fence about flying out to see them over spring break.

Hello to everyone else!!

Kathy and CD- :hugs: and very very very sorry!!! My heart goes out to ya'll!!! :cry:

I feel bad about updating on myself after having some bad news from other girls.... :cry:

Anyways, They retrieved 11 eggs and the lab lady called me this morn and said that 7 had fertilized, and I asked how they were and she said "happy as could be"!!! :haha: I've been saying that this was like our craps shoot... all or nothing, so maybe 7 is our lucky #! :happydance: I am BEYOND excited, but know it's still early. I've cramped like a mug and have had so much pressure down there for the past couple of days, but I know in the end it will be worth it!!! Doc asked me to guess how many I thought it'd be, and I said I hoped 10... and when she came in and said 11 I almost cried!!!

Thank all of you for thinking of me... was gonna get on last night and update, but I got home at 12 and went right to bed, got up at 4 and ate a bowl of cereal and went back to bed. I was exhausted!!!

:hugs: to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snd - Great report!! Woohooo! Almost ET time!

MrsC - I never thought about it until now….it would be hard to figure out a b/g twin party theme. Maybe I should start from now? lol I am planning on a big bash! I see all these parties at work all the time, so I take bits and parts of it. When I just got into my 2nd tri, there was two 1st birthday parties….BOTH twins! Crazy sat morning that was. One mom was friendly, the other was a bit snotty. One was b/b and the other was b/g. The b/g one was upstairs, so I didn't make it up there to see the theme, but now I'm mad lol
Circus sounds nice…..but I dk if I would ever do it, I was never a clown person.

Kathy & CD - I am so so sorry girls :hugs: I can't pretend to understand exactly how ye feel but I can try to imagine... It must be awful :cry: Life is so unfair. I hope ye both get some answers soon. :hugs:

Mo - sorry you had a bit of a non-apt! I had some of those too, they feel like such a waste of time - especially when you have to take time off work and then wait around for hours before being seen. And when you have to pay for each one!!! : Hope the next dr does a better job! (edit: Congrats on passing the GD test!)

WANT!!!!!! - :hi: so great to hear from you! How are you and Arav? (have I spelt it right?! Aarav?) My little girl ended up being born at 28 weeks so I have often thought of ye and wondered how everything was going...

Snd - congrats on your 7 embies!!! I hope it is a lucky number for ye! When do you get the next update? Hot water bottle is a must for those cramps. Rest well!!! Sending lots of :dust: to your little embabies!!

Az - delighted to hear that Dawson is getting on so well! Such a cutie!

DrS - so sorry to hear about your co-worker :hugs:

Jenn & MrsC - good luck with the party planning! The ladybug theme sounds very cute :D Here we don't really have themes, we just have birthday parties lol!

Michelle - that sounds daunting but I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine!!!

Mamali - you need a new ticker, lol! That baby is well and trust cooked!!

Likkle - I had intended on renting a tens machine but my little lady was in a bit of a rush so it never happened! A friend of mine used on and said it was great :thumbup:

Hi to everyone I've missed!!

Afm, no real news here. Fia has finally started rolling from her back to tummy! She's been sitting like a pro for ages but had no interest in rolling until this week and now she's doing it constantly! We've been doing baby led weaning for solids since Dec (so no purees, straight onto finger food) and she's loving it. She's still a bit on the petite side so it's very funny to see her shovelling the food in and munching away!

Snd - congrats on your 7 embies!!! I hope it is a lucky number for ye! When do you get the next update? Hot water bottle is a must for those cramps. Rest well!!! Sending lots of :dust: to your little embabies!!

Ty! They are suppost to call me every morning with updates so we'll know if transfer will be Sunday or Tues....

Snd: 7 is great! Congrats! I hope you get a good update tomorrow.

MrsC: My cousin did the lady bug theme with her daughter for her first birthday it was really nice. I've decided on Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Couldn't bring myself to do the Thing One, Thing Two theme although I saw many nice ones on Pinterest.

Broody: I guess every baby gets there when they want to, Emma rolled early because she hated tummy time but she still can't crawl. I'm starting to do finger foods now too but I did do purée first. I was too scared they'd choke on things. So far they are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->