• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

SND~ That is a great report!! Fx they continue to grow strong!

Stinas~ You have a while to decide on a theme. :winkwink: I'm sure what ever you decide on will be great though!

Getting~ Let the fun begin on rolling over! Soon you won't be able to change the diaper without her trying to roll away. :haha:

Jenn~ I think that is a really cute idea! In a few years they will be able to tell you what they want so enjoy it now. How is Emma getting around? It took Ava a very long time to crawl as I'm sure you remember. She will get there and if not thats ok too. My dr said that many girls don't crawl. They just go straight to walking! Maybe Emma is just going to walk instead.

Dr Squid, Mrs C, MO, So good to see everyone!!!!! Can't believe how far we have come!!!! <3

Update on my embabies this morn...

One went abnormal yesterday afternoon... she said it developed and 3rd nuceli? or something... anyways, but said the other 6 were chugging along great! :happydance: She said transfer would be Tues, that she wanted the best 2 she could get! :cloud9:

Still good in my eyes and I'll take it! Starting to get more excited now!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes! You gals are the best! :hugs:

Sounds very promising snd, sounds great!! FXd for you and some perfect embababies for your transfer :)

Great news Snd! Can't wait to hear your next update! Hopefully they all make it and you get some frosties! :dust:

MrsC: Emma drags herself everywhere. She's pretty good and does manage to get where she wants to. She can sit herself up and pull herself to standing but she won't move her legs. It's hilarious she'll have her legs almost in the splits and can't figure out to move them together. She also won't walk when holding her hands, she just stands there like they are glued to the floor. It's tough because I can't help comparing her progess to Chris and I know I shouldn't do that. He can walk holding only one of my hands and can stand on his own. He can run holding both hands. Two very different babies.

snd80-Will you be doing a 3 or 5 day transfer? My 2nd baby was from IVF and he was my one and only surviving blast. I swore up and down I wouldn't get pregnant. And I did :)

Snd that's great news! Keeping everything crossed till Tuesday then it's a different type of fingers crossed!

Love to all, on phone so can't properly catch up and up date

Love gem x x x

Update on my embabies this morn...

One went abnormal yesterday afternoon... she said it developed and 3rd nuceli? or something... anyways, but said the other 6 were chugging along great! :happydance: She said transfer would be Tues, that she wanted the best 2 she could get! :cloud9:

Still good in my eyes and I'll take it! Starting to get more excited now!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes! You gals are the best! :hugs:

Great update!! Tuesday will be here before you know it!

Great news Snd! Can't wait to hear your next update! Hopefully they all make it and you get some frosties! :dust:

MrsC: Emma drags herself everywhere. She's pretty good and does manage to get where she wants to. She can sit herself up and pull herself to standing but she won't move her legs. It's hilarious she'll have her legs almost in the splits and can't figure out to move them together. She also won't walk when holding her hands, she just stands there like they are glued to the floor. It's tough because I can't help comparing her progess to Chris and I know I shouldn't do that. He can walk holding only one of my hands and can stand on his own. He can run holding both hands. Two very different babies.

Sounds like Chris is a little advanced!! It is very hard not to compare. We all say we won't do it but its hard not to. We watch one baby do something and wait for the other to follow but it doesn't happen for a long time, then we start to worry. I think it will always be this way though and its hard to let that go. Emma seems like a very happy little girl and I'm sure very soon she will start developing. Like I mentioned before Ava all the sudden just developed. She just started babbling and pulling herself up. She still doesn't think she can get down though (she can!). I'd guess within the next month or two you will see a big change with your Emma. :hugs: I'm not going to tell you not to worry because I do it too.

ILuv~ Hey!!! How are you doing?

To the ladies who have just came back and just joined us or who are not yet on the private Facebook group, would you like to join? If so PM me and I will add you. A few others are able to add you as well. :flower:

Hello Ladies, I have started the estrogen tablets for my FET. ET is somewhere in Feb. My FET protocol is also a little different from what it used to be. My doctor has really been going with my body and changing things for what is best for me. I had mild hyperstimulation last time from the FET meds too. So I hope this time would be better. I let the doctor figure things and I have been taking my mind off it. I feel I am in safe hands. Now I just hope the embryos thaw well. I haven't had much luck with FET in my previous tries. I hope this time is different.

snd80-Will you be doing a 3 or 5 day transfer? My 2nd baby was from IVF and he was my one and only surviving blast. I swore up and down I wouldn't get pregnant. And I did :)

It will be 5 day transfer. All 6 embabies survived the weekend! :dance: I've got to be there at 11:30 tomorrow. And they're calling for sleet and snow where my clinic is!!! Booo! But we will make it work either day!!

Thanks for all the well wishes and :hugs: to all you fab ladies!!!!

Fantastic news Snd!! Drive safely tomor!

Good luck with getting started again Honey. :hugs: and :dust:

and - Yay!!! How many are you going to transfer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->