Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

snd - I never heard of the placenta placement effecting nutrient intake....just heard of where placement is causes more or less movement feeling for mom.
Twin A (Angeliki) had the VCI that MrsC had as well. It did not do much...her weight was less than Yiannis but in the normal twin range.

How did your apt go?
You really need to get FB!

Well since no one is hardly on here I didn't update. My ob said they didn't explain things right to us, and as far as they could see everything looked great from their report. They were showing only a 2% difference, baby a being 1.14 lbs and baby b being 1.15 lbs, but said that fetal maternal dr. was more accurate so stick to whatever they said.

So I feel TONS better! My baby shower is set for this Sat!!! :happydance: It is still SOOO hard to wrap my head around all of it! I've dreamed of all this for so long, and now that it is here, I cannot believe it's all happening so fast!!! And lemme say that it hit me like a ton of bricks this past weekend; I can't go like I used to anymore!!! Even grocery shopping ends with terrible sweating and horrible back pain.... but it WILL be worth it in the end!!! :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well and has a great holiday weekend (if you celebrate)! :hugs: to all!

That's great news snd!! Glad that they were able to put your mind at rest. BTW - I do read here and follow - but since I always update my pregnancy journal and also post the updates in our group on FB, I don't update all the threads I am on here on BNB.

How exciting that it is your baby shower this weekend! :)
Two weekends ago we went shopping for furniture (takes 8 weeks to deliver), pram (12 weeks to deliver), car seat + fixture (which we are picking up this weekend), BabyBay for next to our bed and a playpen for downstairs.
I got all excited at the thought of going for the car seat + fixture this weekend (we picked up our new car last week + drove to Budapest with it on Friday, back again on Sunday), because I AM GOING TO DO SOME BABY-STUFF SHOPPING :wohoo:

Snd can you go back on FB please? Just for our group :) you can block everyone else and just talk to us!! We have a private page.. Consider it that way we can get all your updates. And we all give each other advice and go rant and ask for opinions etc. It's great!! Please ��������

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I've posted but follow here just like I always have! It doesn't seem like there are many pistes anymore but I love keeping up with everyone. As far as I go, no baby yet. We have gone back to the drawing board and hope to be prego soon and for this one to stick and be my take home baby. I have a Facebook page I am Crystal Dysart. Hope to see more updates on everyone soon!

I will go find you^^ :happydance:

ETA~ that sounds creepy

SND please join us!! Thank you for updating in here. Sorry we are not on a lot. I do check in every day though. Sounds like you had a great appointment that was very reassuring. I'm so glad they were able to help you feel better. I hope you have an amazing baby shower!! Please post pics and we need a bump pic from you!!!!

CD~ Sorry to hear you are back at square one. I truly hope this works for you very soon!

CD join our FB page! Did you add her MrsC?

I wanted to make sure it was her first. I'll message her on what I think is her fb real quick. :)

I agree Snd you must join our FB group. It's more private then this. You can create a new account if you don't want to use your real account that you deactivated.

Measurements are not always accurate and in my opinion they shouldn't expect all babies to fall into such a chart. Mine were always 10-20% different in size.

SND~ How are you doing? Do we get to see a bump pic?? :flower:

Ladies, I'm beginning my IVF cycle the end of this month. It's my first time. I'm currently on birth control and I've been having light bleeding or spotting the entire time. I'm on CD 11. Did anyone experience this? I'm just really nervous

Welcome to the group Fluterby....Awesome group of ladies :)

I honestly don't remember much of when I took the birth control other than massive headaches....

You will be fine <3 I was nervous as well and it went by really quick!

Hi Fluterby :howdy: - as Praying says : welcome - this is an amazing group of women!! I am sorry that you are also having to go down this route! :hugs2:
For my cycles I never had to take BCPs, so I can't comment on that ... and way back in the day, when I did take them, I didn't spot or anything like that. But I do remember having read that it can happen.
I would say, if you are in any way concerned or nervous, to just ask at the clinic and find out what they have to say about it. I imagine, it is nothing to worry about and that they will be able to put your mind at ease :) :hugs2:

Thanks ladies. Everything I read says it's normal and no big deal. I guess I'm just overly nervous. I'm going out of the country for my IVF so it's a bit different. Plane tickets have already been purchased for myself. We have got dh's yet. We are waiting for AF to do that so he can be there at the right time.

Fluter - I stayed on active BC pills only from Nov to Jan and stayed spotting then went into a full cycle after I stopped them, so I think you are ok.... although it was a little embarrasing when the dr. had to check follies when you are bleeding!!! :blush: I can't tell you HOW many times I appologized to that man for having to go down there during that!!! :haha:

Prayin- I'm doing good! Thank you for asking!!! :hugs: Had last appt at Maternal Fetal Medicine Tues. These little butts were positioned poorly again and they still couldn't see hearts or brains, but said they felt like everything was good and to just have them checked over real good when they are born. Attached is pict from Tues! They are 2.6 lbs and 2.8 lbs!!! Gonna be big boys!!! And how are you feeling?!

And for that matter, how is everyone else doing?!

Attachments

• 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 9
Snd glad the boys are growing.

I leave in a week!!! Ahhh I'm so excited and nervous. I doubled up on my BCP bc it was low dose and the spotting stopped two days ago. We bd last night so it came back very little today. My last pill is Monday night so oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->