Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Omg the one little guy is so tiny! So cute!

Snd: Wow back to work after only three weeks that must be hard! I don't think I could have done that. But I have to say as they get older it gets more tiring so work days are easier on me.

Congrats Haj! Sounds a lot like my two, polar opposites! Emma is the dominant one and Chris is the cry baby. 6 months ago I thought there was no hope of them getting along ever but slowly they are starting to get along better.

snd - your babies are a bunch of cuteness.

Haj- Of course we remember you. Congratulations on the miracle pregnancy. I have a miracle story like you do too so I know how you must be over the moon with surprise and joy.

Wonderful news haj!! Im hoping for the same miracle.

Hi girls

I've finally made it back on to bnb! I really don't know how some of you can find the time! Your all awesome!

Snd massive congratulations! They're adorable!

I'm gonna try and catch up on the thread as best I can over the next few days, and find out all the news for those not on facebook. I'm getting geared up to start our fet hopefully after xmas so thought it was about time I made the effort and logged on!

Hope your all doing well xxxx

Haj!!! Hiiii!!! OMG thats crazy!! CONGRATS!!
My twins are polar opposites. Yianni is a cuddle bug and Angeliki is the tough one. She likes cuddles too but she will push you when she is done. She loves her brother, but he still ignores her lol
We have a FB private group if you would like to join! We are more updated on there!

Mo - Same feeling here!

snd - Seriously what cutie pies!!!!! They are like mine, big size difference! Wait until you get the morons asking if they are twins lol
How big are they now?
PS you seriously need to get on FB!!!!

HOW did I miss this thread!?!:hug:

:dohh:

Trying to catch up on everyone - cannot believe it has been two years since my IVF success!!:shrug:

Anyone else getting ready to try again?

Haj!!! Hiiii!!! OMG thats crazy!! CONGRATS!!
My twins are polar opposites. Yianni is a cuddle bug and Angeliki is the tough one. She likes cuddles too but she will push you when she is done. She loves her brother, but he still ignores her lol
We have a FB private group if you would like to join! We are more updated on there!

Mo - Same feeling here!

snd - Seriously what cutie pies!!!!! They are like mine, big size difference! Wait until you get the morons asking if they are twins lol
How big are they now?
PS you seriously need to get on FB!!!!

What's the group???

You can pm me here with your info and I'll invite you (it's a private group) :)

Sorry I don't get on much anymore. These boys and work keep me super busy but I still read and keep up with everyone. I promise to come back for personals soon!!!

Took boys to dr yesterday for their 5 week check up. Tristan is 9 lbs and Caleb is a whopping 11.13 lbs and both have grown an inch! Wow time flies so fast I didn't realize how much they had grown! Caleb has like a hernia thing on his testicals ( they said like a water pocket) and should go away on its own. He also has a flat place on the back of his head that they said should go away on its own too. Tristan was good to go.

That's awesome news, snd!! I can't believe that you have gone back to work so soon!!

Hii
How is everyone!!!

For all of you that don't know....BUBU had her little man!!!

Congrats bubu!!! I know he is perfect. Can't wait to see picts!

Hope everyone else is good!

Hello sweet Ladies,

Just a quick message (sorry for not having been around) to let you all know that we are doing really well. Baby P. :
Fabian Christopher Graham Obermüller
was born on 31st October at 18:13 (under 12 hours of contractions - 13 minutes of pushing), natural birth in the bath, no pain meds - and he is just perfect. Weighed in at 3.100g, 47cms long.

After the birth, I lost about 1,5 litres of blood, so my circulation crashed and things got quite hectic. It's part of the reason why I haven't been on here to let you know how things are yet - and to be honest, I still have a long way to go to replenish what I lost, and iron levels are very low too.

I promise that I will be posting some photos of our little miracle soon - but at the moment, I have to spend most of my time lying down.

Fabian is really perfect, he is a gorgeous little boy, very sweet, very easy going and is a total joy to watch (which Mama does of course non-stop). We are very much in love with the little man <3 <3

And yes ... he is a Halloween baby - amazing, how right my gut was!

Hi everyone!
I am 16+weeks with a baby girl! I'm still a bit cautious, and it still doesn't seem real.

I have the big anatomy scan coming up in early December.

Hope everyone is doing well!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->