Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

OK! let me just say that I am going NUTS here! I'm so ready for Friday to get here!!!!!!!!!!! This wait is killing me! :cry:

So.. had my U/S today and .. looks like trigger on Saturday with ER & TESE on Monday... another U/S on Saturday morning to make sure, but he seemed pretty certain. I am praying so hard, that the TESE will make the difference and this is the last time I have to go through all this belly-jabbing and ER *sniff*

Good luck bubu!! According to my re the sperm from tese makes a world of difference and if we do ivf ever again we would do the tese route also. So pulling for you!!!

BUBU - Good luck!!! Our twinkies are TESE sperm! Im praying it gives you the same miracles it did for us!

Had my shower sat! Got TONS of things….triples and quadruples of stuff lol Still sifting through the rubble. My Winnie the Pooh theme came out AMAZING!! People were fighting over taking the centerpieces! My cake was crazy. I will try to post pics tonight.
To all my NJ/NY people…..stay safe with all this stupid snow! Im sooooo sick of it! DH & I have been out and about, but just be careful!

Stinas, did you ever try with ejaculate, or was it always TESE for you?

Congrats on a great shower :)
If I ever get there, I doubt that one will be thrown for me ... it's not done over here *sniff* :)

What is Tese? That term is something I've never heard. KNow what ICSI is. That's how I got my middle son.

Stinas: Wow sounds like a nice shower, can't wait to see pics! I saw you were tagged in a pic on Saturday was that from your shower? You looked beautiful! Is your nursery ready? What are you doing with it?

Mobaby: Looks like you had a beautiful shower too! Are you doing a bassinet in your room in the beginning? If so no need to worry about the furniture then. Can't wait to see the finished room!

Snd: The wait sucks!!! I admire you for not testing! :dust: :dust:

Bubu: Good Luck sweetheart I truly hope this is your final round until baby number two that is. I've got everything crossed for you.

TESE is testicular sperm extraction. There are various ways of extracting sperm from the testicles - aspirating through the epididymis ... with TESE, they cut the testicular skin, pull the testes out, cut again and extract tissue, from which sperm can then be retrieved. He has been told that he will be in pain and bruised :(

Thank you Jenn!! :hugs: Definitely won't go through this again! If there are any frozen blasts after this, then perhaps, but otherwise, definitely not.
I have put a limit for myself on it all ... of course I am hoping that we won't need any more tries after this one ... but otherwise ... this year is it. I will turn 39 in August - it if is not our journey to become parents, and if we aren't pregnant by the end of the year, then I am stopping.

Congrats to Mo and Stinas on showers, bet they were beautiful! Post picts soon!!! )

Bubu- So excited for you hon!!! You SO deserve a bfp after being through so many cycles!!! I admire you for your strength!!! I'm only on #1 and about to loose my mind!

I am really about to loose it girls! I have done nothing but cry for 3 days. The fear of failure is consuming me! All I dream about is trying to come up with the money to try again, and one night someone in my dream told me "you're not even done with the first one yet"....

Clinic just called... haven't recieved progesterone results from yesterday yet, but said my estridol was over 700, and they like to see 200... I told her about my crying and fear of failure and she said it's all the hormones.. IDK! :cry: Maybe I'll level out soon!

Bubu...all my heart and prayers to you!!!!! I have everything crossed for you <3

Bubu - :hugs: I can totally understand you needing to set some limits on this whole process but fingers crossed that the tese is the change ye need and your baby is just around the corner... Is this the first time ye've done a cycle with TESE?

SND - :test: lol! Sorry you've been so emotional though. Did the nurse say anything about the significance of the high estradiol or does it not matter too much?

Prayin - how are you?

Mo & Stinas - glad the showers went well!!

Mo and stinas hope you had fun with your baby showers. It's not something we do over hear in the uk so I don't have anything to compare to it! Your so lucky though you American ladies it sounds like a lot of fun!

Snd Friday will be hear before you know it! Fingers crossed hun!

Buba hoping that this is the one, that you won't need to go through this again. I'm keeping everything crossed that this is your time.

Praying hope your ok

Love to all you wonderful ladies.

Well as for me, not much to report. I'm an it bored, the house is all sorted and everything so ust waiting for baby's arrival! 5 days to go now! Eek! Getting nervous!

Hey Getting - yes, it is the first time (and will be the only time ;)) that DH is having TESE done. I am hoping so much, that - since he is going to have it done - that this will make the difference and we will get our miracle baby! <3

Hi Getting <3 I feel ok just really sleepy...lol..other than that not a cramp in site! yesterday before I went in for the d&c I started to bleed but they said come right in because they will do it anyway. I was having a hard time breathing when I came out of it but they gave me an asthma treatment and I was good to go! First thing I did was go to my sister in laws and ate everything in site! lol...I was starving! They moved my appointment later in the day because of all the snow and the dr had an emergency with another patient...so I was pushed back.. but I'm ok thank you <3

How is Ms Fia doing?

Hope everyone is doing well <3 sending xoxoxoxo

Kathy: :hugs: Sorry you had to go through this. Glad you are doing ok. :hugs:

Bubu: This will be your year, you are such an amazing person and I truly believe you will be a mommy.

Likkle: Wow so close!!! Good luck with your delivery! Can't wait to hear what you have.

Snd: :hugs: Sorry the hormones are getting to you. The wait for beta is so hard and emotional. Those little beans are snuggling in. :dust:

Kathy, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Take care of yourself!

Bubu, I think the TESE will make a big difference - it sounds miserable for your dh but hopefully he'll heal up fast. Sending you all the positive vibes I can!!

Snd, I know how you feel - I got pretty emotional, too. But it is temporary & things will settle down soon. Good luck on Friday!

Jenn, how are your lo's doing? I loved the video of Chris pushing Emma! He's walking pretty well!

Likkle, I'm sure you must be getting really anxious to meet your lo!! It's great that you're all ready to go. Make sure to let us know boy/girl when you get the chance!

Stinas & Mo, I'm so glad you guys had nice showers. Isn't it fun to see all the cute tiny baby stuff? You're both getting so close!

Michelle, how are your boys doing? Is everyone over being sick?

MrsC, loved the girls' one year pics!! They are so cute

Hello to everyone else!

AFM, Dawson is doing great! He's getting close to 14lbs & is rolling over really well. I just started him on puréed baby food but he's not all that excited about it. Since his palate is still open the food comes out his nose - it's messy but he doesn't seem too bothered by it. His palate surgery is going to be scheduled for early June - ugh.

BUBU - He has zero in ejaculate. There is a blockage somewhere, so we did TESE before our first round of IVF. We thought the blockage was a cyst he had, but we removed it and still zero. Urologist wanted us to do one more IVF before trying a surgery, which is pretty much like a vasectomy reversal.
It worked, so we never did the surgery.
I hope DH is not in as much pain. It sucks having to do it. It looks super gross too….made me gag a bit, but not as bad as when DH had the other surgery and catheter in….that almost made me pass out.
I wish we were closer….I would TOTALLY throw you a shower!!

Jenn - Yes, I was wearing a red dress….that was from my shower. I had a photographer, so when I get the pics from him I will post them on FB. Ill post some here hopefully tom….I have been organizing like a nut and never home, so eventually I will post something lol
Nursery is done….all the furniture is in and set up. I just need to dress the cribs, bought the boy bumper tonight, so maybe ill set them up tom. Ill post pics when its fully finished.

snd - When can you test?

Kathy - how are you feeling?

Likklegemz - I don't know why everyone does not do showers. Its a nice thing to do to help a first time parent couple. Less stress on having to spend all that money right away. Its nice.

az - He is getting sooooo big! :flower:

Stinas

I think the focus tends to be on gifts leaving work (I got a ton of stuff then), the birth which in the past for friends who have had babies we give gifts then and finally christening gifts

Suppose it's just different way of celebrating really! :) your way does seem cool thou!

Well it's 4 in the morning here and I've not been able to sleep, baby's not very active just really uncomfortable

Love to all x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"