• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Honey: Glad to hear you have started again. Good luck!

Snd: Great that all 6 are going strong! Good luck tomorrow! Drive safe!

HI Getting....I'm ok...in some discomfort but I will get through it once again <3 How is Fia doing?

Kathy - I just don't get it! Im frustrated for you!
Are you going to stay with RMA or go somewhere else next?

Snd: Assuming you're PUPO now, so congrats!!! :dust:

Kathy: :hugs: When do you see your doctor next?

Mrsc

I'd love to join the Facebook group, I check it pretty regularly and it's easier on my phone!

I had a horrible scare last night, baby wasn't really moving, and then I started bleeding! I've never panicked so much in all my life! Cue mad dash to hospital and was put on monitoring and scan. Everything's fine, the doctor seemed to think that I'd probably done too much on the day and to rest and relax, so that's what I've done today. Planning on taking it very easy! Not long to go now! Eek!

Honey, glad to hear from you! And glad you feel ready to start again. I shall be keeping an eye on your progress and hoping that not only do you get your bfp but your baby too.

Snd, that's amazing news! Congrats on being PUPO with twins (I hope the time difference is right!)

Stinas / mo how's your pregnancy progressing!

Love to all, and sending baby :dust: to all those about to start / starting treatment!

Gem x x x x

Likkle maybe it was your bloody show?? I wonder if baby is coming soon then?

Pregnancy doing well. Nothing major to report. Still have very frequent braxton hicks contractions but not changing my cervix and I had a fetal fibronectin test on saturday which was negative so baby should stay put until at least 32 weeks :) I just want to get past 34.

It all depends on tomorrows ultrasound results.....they are looking to have me do a d&c....I just don't see the point in it.....I know obviously there was something wrong but I don't want to pay to find out what....I'm just tired of this process already...hate to sound down because its not how I am but I feel as though its all about money....guess I well just have to wait and see what they say tomorrow.

So sorry prayin :( Life is just no fair

Likke-Almost there! Should be anytime now! Could be bloody show maybe??

Prayin so sorry to hear the news.

Mo doctor and I didn't think so. Bright red blood and a lack of involvement - seems to think it was a tear near the cervix as baby was fine when placed on monitoring and scan.

Going to keep a closer eye on me again!

X x x

Kathy :hugs: I am so sorry you are going through this. I know it is no consolation, really I do ... I mean, I couldn't even really call myself pregnant with the chemical pregnancies, and those were already really painful losses (and people telling me, at least you know you can get that far, it is further than before - is true, but doesn't make it any easier) - the loss is devastating - but you *know* that you have some healthy embies that are frozen ... and your baby is amongst them :hugs:

Kathy :hugs: I am so sorry you are going through this. I know it is no consolation, really I do ... I mean, I couldn't even really call myself pregnant with the chemical pregnancies, and those were already really painful losses (and people telling me, at least you know you can get that far, it is further than before - is true, but doesn't make it any easier) - the loss is devastating - but you *know* that you have some healthy embies that are frozen ... and your baby is amongst them :hugs:

Thank you Bubu :hugs::hugs: it's funny how much I really hate when people tell me that even though like you said it's true but it doesn't make me feel any better.

This morning low and behold right smack to the right there was a sac....an empty sac but a sac... and my lining is still thick....go figure....my body seems to hold on to an empty sac yet can't hold onto a sac when there is a viable baby in it. If I don't get my period by Monday I have to go in for a D&C....such BS! :cry:

Prayin :( I so hate this! How far along would you be if you know? Is there any hope per your doctor? I hope you don't need the d&c. People don't understand the full effects of a mc... Sure you got pg but we start making bonds with that baby from the first 2 pink lines. I find most ppl don't understand that. My friends who have had a mc are more understanding. Yeah you can get pg but you wanted this baby! Ppl don't understand what a mc involves either. It's frustrating. I'm sorry :(

... even with my two chemicals, DH didn't understand - he said "you weren't really pregnant, so why are you getting so upset about it?" ... I find it hard enough with each transfer, where I know that it is fertilised, it could / should be our baby ... but when the betas were positive (low, but positive - not high enough, for a HPT)... well, you girls understand :hugs:

Likkle - omg how scary!!!!! I would have freaked out!! Glad everything is ok!!! My heart dropped when I read that!!
I am doing good. Get to see the twinkies on Friday and sat is my shower!

Kathy - I'm soooo mad! I just don't understand why...I keep checking back praying for a change for you!
No one does understand unless they have had a mc. The feeling of being so close then having it snatched away is a feeling I wouldn't wish upon anyone.

My shower (1 of 3) is Saturday too!!

Mo...I would be 7 weeks tomorrow....there was nothing in the sac....it was just sitting there...if I don't get my period before Monday they have to do the D&C or my lining can become infected and I don't want to deal with that either....The infection from my last miscarriage was bad enough. I just don't get it. How my body can hold onto something that is empty yet not hold onto a real pregnancy is just frustrating.

I should be a pro at these surgeries but I'm honestly so dam scared!!! Terrified is more like it....ugghhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->