Paternity Help!!

April44

Reaction score
Please don't judge me & let me know if I am posting this in the wrong place on the site.

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend Friday January 6 and Sunday January 8th. Both days he fully ejaculated inside of me.

Thursday January 12th I had unprotected sex with someone else (BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE) and he only was inside 3 seconds and did not ejaculate inside of me.

I believe I conceived Thursday January 12. That is the date online conception calculators keep giving me. The problem is, can it even be #2? Did I conceive the same day we had intercourse? Or is it more likely that it was my boyfriend sperm...

I am terrified and would never ever wish this situation on anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

It all depends on what your normal cycle dates are like to work out which is more likely but tbh they are close enough together to be either and theres realy no way to know for sure untill a paternity test is done.

Have you actualy tested with a posative or are you just panicing that you might be?
Sperm can live for up to 5 days inside you so like I say its so close together to pretty much be either.
In theory you could have ovulated on the 12th like the calculaters say but because sperm from the 8th will still be there waiting so to speak.

Hope you get it sorted with the outcome you want.

I wish it would only take me one time!:wacko:

There is sperm in precum, but not enough to get you pregnant. However, if he has super sperm then it's possibly his child. More than likely it's your boyfriend's baby.

But I'm not a doctor, or a DNA test. The only way to know 100% is to get a paternity test after the child is born. So that means you're going to have to some clean about your infidelity.

It could be either mans. The only way to know for sure is a DNA test once the baby is here. Good luck. :flower:

I think the only way of knowing for sure is a DNA test!

I agree with the other ladies, a dna test is the only thing that can tell you.

Only a DNA test will be able to tell you who the father is, plus you need to be sure.

i think its more likely your boyfriends baby but you never know, you will have to tell them both and go from there x

Unprotected sex with either bloke makes them both a candidate.

If you got pregnant on the 12th, then the sperm from your BF might have survived which is possible.

Can i ask why the other bloke was only in you for 3 seconds??

As you have cheated on your partner you owe it to him to come clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->