Patience is not one of my strong points!

shirlls

Reaction score
I am 10 weeks pregnant and not the most patient person in the world, why does pregnancy have to be so long lol!

I know I should concentrate on living in the here and now, but I can't help myself, I keep thinking ahead and then I get stressed thinking about how long I have still to go! :)

could of wrote this myself... but I am only six weeks :(! I thought it wouldnt drag as much this time with my DD to look after but i was wrong! Hopefully after 12 weeks!

Hope time starts feeling like it's going by faster soon! x

Think of it this way.........1/4 of the way down already!!

Haha but I get this, I am the most impatient person I know :dohh:

I felt this way up until about a week ago and now I'm thinking it's flying by! I'm sure by 3rd tri I'll feel like time's crawling again lol.

It seems sooooo long, but when it's all over, I just look back and think about how quickly that went. haha... :)

Make the most of every minute!

But I'm right with you! I want to fast forward 2/3wks so we can have the scan and tell people! Only found out Christmas Eve and the wait is killing me already! Haha

I completely understand this. I have a 12 week appointment tomorrow and I told myself that once I made it to this point I wou
ld announce. I just want the baby to get here now.

Yes, I completely empathize, 3 ttc, 2 failed iui's, 2 failed IVF's, one trip around the world for donor eggs, now finally pregnant and had a scary bleed on Friday night, I just want to be at the 30 week safe milestone where I have a feeling that something is going to work out for having a baby.

I felt this way too for ages and then just one morning this week I woke up and realised how little time I actually have until my life is completely different forever :O So excited but now that it has hit me what is truly happening, it is moving fast, or so it seems. I think it speeds up as you go along hehe, the first tri just drags <3

Completely agree! Just want to tell everyone and buy everything I ever see that is baby related!
xo.

I think I remember you from last time :) I always think the first trimester DRAGS on wayyyy tooo long.. its the most nerve wrecking I think but before you know it you will be in 2nd trimester then baby will be here xx

4 more sleeps and I should hopefully find out when my scan is, so glad I don't have to wait too long! By my dates I'm 10wks but I know I'm far less!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->