Patience of a gnat *UPDATED*

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Wish my OPK would hurry up & turn POSITIVE! It is almost there, but not quite........

I'm trying so hard to be patient! But as the title said..........right now I have the patience of a gnat :dohh:

--------------------------------------------

Well it is CD 17, May 30th & I finally got my positive OPK!! :happydance:
Bring on the :sex: !!!!!
https://www.primliciousgraphics.com/pictures/POSITIVE-OPK-CD17-MAY30TH.jpg

Ha ha,I was the same this month was testing for 14 days on my cbfm before I got a peak ,but as indigo says go for it now,:hugs::hugs:

I agree with the other and reckon you should get busy :sex:

Good luck this cycle :dust:

It's just an OPK and not an HPT :thumbup:

Although I wish it were an HPT!

OMG I got it all wrong!

Sorry...I was up all night...

Congrats anyway and happy BDing....

Wish my OPK would hurry up & turn POSITIVE! It is almost there, but not quite........

I'm trying so hard to be patient! But as the title said..........right now I have the patience of a gnat :dohh:

--------------------------------------------

Well it is CD 17, May 30th & I finally got my positive OPK!! :happydance:
Bring on the :sex: !!!!!
https://www.primliciousgraphics.com/pictures/POSITIVE-OPK-CD17-MAY30TH.jpg

Im hoping that you will be showing a pregnancy test like this in 2 weeks!!!! now go :sex::sex::sex:

It was my intention to follow the SMEP, but alas, I panicked that the :spermy: wouldnt survive until O, so I have jumped DH every night for the past 7 nights :blush:

I hope I havent completely dried DH spermy supply up! :blush:

What exactly is the SMEP? I googled it, and found it was a plan that follow to concieve after a miscarriage. Is it simply that plan without the miscarriage bit? Am I am missing something?

Wow! 7 nights in a row! I don't have that much stamina...

It was my intention to follow the SMEP, but alas, I panicked that the :spermy: wouldnt survive until O, so I have jumped DH every night for the past 7 nights :blush:

LOL Im exactly the same! I BD'd 5 days in a row this past cycle!! if it doesnt work next cycle Im doing every other night and sticking to it!!

What exactly is the SMEP? I googled it, and found it was a plan that follow to concieve after a miscarriage. Is it simply that plan without the miscarriage bit? Am I am missing something?

Wow! 7 nights in a row! I don't have that much stamina...

it was originally designed for people TTC after a miscarriage but it has had high rates for regular people TTC. Most people somewhat follow it already without knowing it....you BD every other night from CD10 until you get a positive ov test then every night for 3 nights then skip a night and do 1 more. I dont bother with the skip a night and one more as my temps show me Iv ovulated.

What if you ovulate late....like CD18...Would u start later...like CD12? I wouldn't want to wear ourselves out...

LOL Im exactly the same! I BD'd 5 days in a row this past cycle!! if it doesnt work next cycle Im doing every other night and sticking to it!!

My plan this cycle is BD every day from CD5 right through to the end now that I know DH has good numbers. I may wear both of us out way before ov gets here as its usually CD16. (so far 4 in a row)

Don't you girls get sore and tired? Or do you, but just push through it?

Sore, no......tired, yes. If it doesnt work this cycle, I will also stick to the "every other night" plan :thumbup:

Ooh, that reminds me, I bought soft cups! $6.02 incl tax from walmart! But I have to say..............Im skeeered :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->