Paul Frank change bag

BigPlans2010

Married with 2 furkids
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share - I've been naughty. We were in T K Maxx and saw these:

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41yj%2BUzYXcL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I picked one up in blue. They also had pink (and sold out of black). We asked if they have them all the time, but they said only for this xmas and didn't know if they'd get more in.

This one was only £29.99. They also had small one's which had a bottle etc in for £24.99. I never travel light so went for the biggest one. We love it so wanted to share.

We had seen a paul frank foot muff that I wanted, but have since found out it is £110. This is my cheaper alternative!

I have that same bag in black leather from tk's too...bought it in early december along with another pf bag in blue wipe clean vinyl and the monkey in a small print all over, they were £29.99 each and last week went back and got another Oilily guitar change bag in red for £26.99, it normally retails for £120!!! I like to change the covers on my Bugaboo Cameleon a lot so have about eight..at last count change bags, lol!

I bought most of my baby's stuff from there as I was team yellow and I ended with the most beautiful and funky designer wear for a tiny fraction of the original price!!

Ahh, typical. Just been to Mothercare and TK Maxx is next door!! Will have to pop in next time I'm there :) Thanks x

I have that same bag in black leather from tk's too...bought it in early december along with another pf bag in blue wipe clean vinyl and the monkey in a small print all over, they were £29.99 each and last week went back and got another Oilily guitar change bag in red for £26.99, it normally retails for £120!!! I like to change the covers on my Bugaboo Cameleon a lot so have about eight..at last count change bags, lol!

I bought most of my baby's stuff from there as I was team yellow and I ended with the most beautiful and funky designer wear for a tiny fraction of the original price!!

I saw so much cool stuff in their!! We'll def go back once we know what we are having (when we are having..) Tell me more about the guitar bag!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->