• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PCO... PETITE... Ovulating... AnyOne Else In Near Or Same Boat As Me!!!

There's a pcos support group here, you'd be more than welcome to join!! :)

PCOS-ers!

It's good to have other women who understand what you're going through!

Thanks Hun. x X x

Hello Missy, How Are You All Hun Hope Your All OK? x X x

Awww That's Great News, Tell Her I Said Congrats & Hope She Has A H&H 9 Month's & I'll Catch Up With Her ASAP x X x

It's Just I'm Down In The Dumps At The Moment, Don't Know Where We Stand...

I Got Result's In The Post Today.

Turn's Out I Ovulated Last Month Alright, Which Is Great News But Still Leave's Me Wondering What Month's I Actually Am Ovulating & Didn't Get The Go Ahead To Start Clomid When I Got To My Next Cycle... So

On DF's Side Thing's Don't Look So Great, They Didn't Give Him His Result's They Asked Him To Book A Follow Up App With Our Gynaecologist & Me To Talk About SA Result's, Which We Will Do Monday.

Now I Just Don't Know Where We Stand. I Feel Like Clomid's Going To End Up Being Reasonably Disposed Of & A lot More Waiting... I Heard They Wont Repeat DF's SA For 3 Month's, Due To The New Load & That... Then Where Left Waiting With No Help For 3 Month's. This Is Going To Be A Hard Time For Me Now & I'm Actually Worried. Why Both Of Us. I Didn't Want Him To Feel Like His Letting Me Down, As His Really Not. Where Is This Together For Good. Just Hope Our BFP Will Hurry Up Now, We've Waited Long Enough. x X x

How Are You & Family Hun? Hope Your All Well & Cant Wait To Hear You've Got Your BFP Hun. x X x

No news with me hun xx the 8th of may marked 6 years ttc im ovulating now so ill still b trying my best..its ivf next July if no luck :-( i just need to save my ass off!!
Everything crossed for ur partners sa xx

Awww Hun, I Hoping And Praying You Get Your BFP Before IVF. Hopefully Sooner Rather Then Later & Then Your Saving Your Ass Off Will Be For You, Hubby & Your LO's. Just Over The Three Year Make For Us, Your Strong Babe Cause I Couldn't Even Come To Imagine How I Would Be Coping After 6 Year's TTC, And I Don't Mean That In A Horrible Way, What I'm Trying To Say Is Your Stronger Then You Think Inside And Out. Your Coping Really Well Hun & I'm Proud Of You. Thanks Sweetie Pie, But SA Result's May Be Bad, They Didn't Send Us Result's Just A Letter Asking For Us To Both Come In A Talk Over Result's And Action Plan I Guess. I Ovulated Which Is Great But Still Don't Mean I Ovulate Every Month. I Rang Them Today & She Said They Had No App For Her For Over 2 Weeks Due To My Gyn Going On Leave For A While, But On The Bright Side She Said She Will Talk To My Gyn Tomorrow To See If She Can Squeeze In Me (Like A Emergency App), So I'm Hoping She Can. We Just Need To Try And Stay Positive Hun. I Know It's Not Always The Best Thing To Say, But I'm Just Being Hear For You & Trying To Support You The Best I Came, We Come So Far Together On Hear And In Our TTC Journey's. x X x

Thank's Hun. :) Just Waiting On Phone Call Now To See If The Receptionist Can Squeeze Me In Before My Gyn Goes On Leave For A Few Weeks. x X x

hi Jessie
sorry to hear you guys having an anxious time awaiting the SA results.
We spoke on BnB a while back, was just forum searching and found this one so thought would join back in with ya if ok? i'm also PCO(+mild S) and my 3 year mark was early march.
Had my laparoscopy 29th april, they didnt find any endometriosis/cysts at that time/tubes uterus etc healthy -i cried as was so desperate for answers and am in pain regularly affecting job etc but got worse on pill which had to take so didnt catch pg for lap. off pill now. newho flipping gynae dude discharged me with no follow up saying i dont have gynae prob and maybe ibs and the infertility is down to ov prob?! so have written to him sayin um last time i checked pcos is a gynae prob and probably causing the ov prob he referred to and begging him for clomid and not to be dischargin me so waitin on reply.
Have you heard back for appt re SA yet? how's ur little one?xxx

Thank's Hun, I Remember You lol. Of Course You Can Join Hun, Your More Then Welcome To. I Also Hit 3 Year Mark Around Then Too. Big Hugs & Sorry To Hear Of Your Trouble's Hun & Really Cant Believe Your Gyn. What A Joke, I Also Suffer A Lot Of Pain Which Affect's My Everyday Life. So I Can Imagine How Your Feeling Hun. Hopefully You Get A Reply Soon & Hopefully A Good Reply. I Did Have A appointment For Yesterday Hun But A Soldier Got Killed Round By My Clinic & Load's Of Roads Was Closed Off & Don't Really Wont My Daughter Around There ATM. So Cancelled & Rebooked For 11th June With A different Gyn As Mine Will Still Be Away. My DD Is Doing Great Hun, Growing To Quickly Though lol, How's Your Little One & Thanks' For Asking. x X x

That poor lad off the news? Horrendous. Well hopefully you'll get the answers soon then xx
Glad ur lil one ok :) mine has now grasped that mummy's tummy is broken so has stopped asking for a bro/sis to protect my feelings i think bless her altho sometimes she'll say "i wish..."
Not so obsessive about ttc this weekend, feeling especially lucky to have my lil girl, had really sad news yesterday, my bro and his fiancee had bad news about their baby at their 20 week scan and then found out this morning a lad we know (one of bro's best mates) died yesterday. Just frightened now as it always comes in 3's y'know? and just wanna hug my bro but they arent up to seeing anyone which is understandable.
Well even if the SA shows them a bit low or slow, maybe they'll do insemination to get them bit closer to their goal?
xxx

Yep Hun, I Feel For His Family & Friend's. It's Devastating & Thank's Hun Me Too. Awww Hun Bless Her, I Totally Know What you Mean, Honey Often Tells Me She Want's A Sister, I Say You'll Have To Wait & See. It's Not Nice Going Though This, And Hun You Don't Have To Tell Me About Feeling Especially Lucky To Have Our Little One's, It's Just Natural As I Mother & I Know We Love Our DD's, And Are Very Blessed To Have The Children We Have But We Still Are Entitled To Have Our Down Days About TTC Our Second Or so On. But Good for you Hun, I'm Glad Your Feeling This Way (Positive) & Not Obsessing With TTC This Cycle, Just Proves Although We Have Heart Break, Or Ache For Another Child When Struggling To Conceive, We Are Still Strong. It's Lovely To Have Our Little Ones Too, Honey Always Make's My Day, Every Day & I'm Sure It's The Same With You And Your Little Girl. So Sorry To Hear That You Have Had Bad News & Yep Totally Know What You Mean, Bad Thing's Happen In Three. I Can See Why you Are Worried. Fx'd You Don't Get A Third Thing Happen. Big Hugs Hun, You Seem Like You Need Them, I Totally Understand Where Your Coming From, But I Totally Understand Where Your Bro's Coming From Too. I Hope It's Not Anything to Bad With Baby. I'm Here For you Hun If you Ever Need To Talk, Don't Hold Back & If You Feel It's Too Much For Public Then Send Me A PM. x X x

That's What I Was Thinking Hun & Thanks' For Saying Anyway Hun. I Think That's My Only Option Now. lol I Like The Way You Said That... & I Say If We Do Get IUI Hopefully... He Shoot's & He Score's lol. :D x X x

Missy How Are You Hun? Hope Everything Is Well With DH & DS. x X x

Gnome How Are You Hun? Hope Everything IS Well With You DH & LO. x X x

Hows Everyone TTC Journey Going To Date? I'm Currently CD1 Today. x X x

No news here pet xx ovulating at the moment so having lots of sex lol..the boys are doing great! The little fella is keeping me on my toes :)

I have been trying to concieve my second now for 2 1/2 years. First one was a total surprise. The first doctor that I saw said I had PCOS. Second doctor has now said that isnt true. I just had a HSG test done Friday. Hopefully that will do the trick because everything has been normal.

Hello Ladie's, Sorry I Haven't Been On For A While, Thing's Have Been Shit For Me TBH & Still TTC#2, I'll Be 23 This Month & It's Nearly Been 5 Year's Since I Conceived My Beautiful Little Girl. x X x

Missy Hun I Hope Your Ok & Please Let Me Know How Your Getting On? x X x

Gnome Hun Hope Your Ok & Please Let Me Know How your Getting On? x X x

Welcome Colten's Mummy, Sorry To Hear Your Story & Hope Your Well & How Are You Getting On? x X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->