PCOS and hemorrhaging... anyone else?

The907

Reaction score
OK, before I start I want to warn that this may be TMI.

I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS but I have other issues that my doctor has yet been able to diagnose.

I have a history of hemorrhaging in between periods. Not spotting, but hemorrhaging. Up until yesterday the last time it happened was in July. Yesterday, which is CD 16 for me, I started hemorrhaging again around 4pm.

Based on what I've read and what my doctor has told me, this could be a sign of uterine cancer. She has me scheduled for another uterine biopsy or D&C soon, so there's that.

My compliant here is, this irregular bleeding crap is really putting a damper on us TTC. Has anyone else experienced this? I could really use some feedback. I'm pretty scared at this point because it's just not normal...or OK.

I'm sorry to hear that Hun I hope all is ok with your biopsy, I have no real advice but if it was me I'd probably hold off ttc til I know for sure as the hormones created in pregnancy feed cancer cells, and once pregnant treatment options would be limited.
Best of luck xxx

Thank you for responding. Fortunately, the bleeding stopped the next day. Although now I feel like AF is coming. Ick. Will be going in for an ultrasound soon, and once that's done we'll see where to go from there. Thanks for the support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->