PCOS Buddies (10 BFP)

Sarah that is great that your little guy is here. I don't think birth plans really every do go the way we want them to. But it sounds like you are right and it did end up good for both of you in the end.

I hope your recovery gets better.

Like Golden said, take the extra help. I didn't either and I think back and it would have been so nice.

Thanks ladies.

Unfortunately my recovery has just been made a whole lot harder. I'm back in hospital with a uterine infection. I'm hoping they have caught it early. Stupid me googled it and saw it can cause infertility.

So sorry you're having a hard time Sarah but congratulations on your little boy.

Try not to google at the minute - get through this bit first xx

I hope the antibiotics help heal the infection quickly!! Like Betty said, don't get on dr. Google. It just causes unnecessary fear. :hugs:

Thanks. I'm feeling a bit better today. The wee man slept in solid 4 hour blocks throughout the night so we could get some sleep.

Question

Anyone get a positive opk ridiculously late?
I just got one at cd50 I have no idea what's going on here. My pcos has always caused me to have anovulatory cycles the only other positive opk I've ever gotten was on clomid and that was the cycle I got pregnant with my daughter.

I used to but it was on an anovulatory cycle. I would get 3 or 4 positives in those cycles. I only got a blaring and clear positive when I actually ovulated (confirmed by ultrasound) at around cycle day 30 ish.

did you need to take anything to eventually ovulate or no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->