Pcos buddies?

Oh wanna, I am so sorry to hear that! Aren't there any options for him? Medications? Herbal remedies? Or donor sperm? I know that's a tough one, but worth talking about.

Afm, ff took my crosshairs away yesterday and put them back on today. I'm not sure what to think, but temps don't look great. But yeah, if I actually oed, we dtd plenty, I feel. I went out yesterday and bought fertility blend by gnc, and now I'm trying to decide if I actually want to start taking them... I guess I'll see how this cycle turns out first. If my temps pick back up I will start testing soon!

Well good luck kmr, hope this is the one for you.
Hubby and i are going to see what the options are at our appt and decidd where to go ftom there
X

Aww wannabump I'm so sorry to hear that :sad1: have they given you any advice on where to go from here? We've had similar news, dh has a high sperm count but they are all dying off within an hour, and his doctor is gobsmacked we even managed to fall pregnant in the first place. He has also told us our chances of conceiving are next to none, so I totally get where you're coming from. He wants to send us to a pre-conception clinic, but I have to get my doctor to agree first!!

I hope things pick up for you, try not to give up (although I really should take my own advice, I feel like I'm hitting my head off a brick wall!) and let me know how you get on <3 xxx

Its crap isnt it hb, sorry your in a similar situation too. Our appt is jan 8th so hopefully it will go well. Keep us updated too x

What type of clinic have they referred you to wannabump? I feel terrible saying this, but having other problems diagnosed takes the pressure off me a bit. Obviously I would prefer we had no complications, but I've been beating myself up and constantly blaming myself, so I suppose in a way it's helpful to know dh will be going through the same as me.

Hi ladies,

I know it's been a while, a lot has been going on at our house. Glenda, mom's dog, had puppies Nov 8 and on Nov 19 my mom had a total knee replacement. So this month has been hard to think about TTC. I pretty much took a semi break this month. I kept taking my temp and DH & I BD only twice and we must of timed something right because I found out after we BD 2 days later according to temps I O'd. So i'm currently 6 DPO. I'm not reading into anything because I'm pretty sure were out, but DH & I laughed saying wouldn't it be something the one month we weren't really trying it happened. I mean the only thing I see different about me is my boobs! HOLY TENDER/SORE! It comes and goes, but when it comes I don't want to move. So I don't know. FF says to test X-mas eve so I will wait till then :)

I'm sorry to hear about you DH Kate! I hope on your next appointment they can do something to help you DH so you two can have a child.

Hope everyone else is doing well<3

What type of clinic have they referred you to wannabump? I feel terrible saying this, but having other problems diagnosed takes the pressure off me a bit. Obviously I would prefer we had no complications, but I've been beating myself up and constantly blaming myself, so I suppose in a way it's helpful to know dh will be going through the same as me.

Its just the fertility clinic for now. No doubt he will get sent to urology for more tests. Just hope theres some more positive news in 2013.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->