Pcos buddies?

Hi ladies,

I've been VERY busy! Our dog had puppies so I've been like all over the place. It seems the day the puppies were born I had 2 +OPK in the am and then when I tested later I still had the +OPK and the test line was darker then the control so I assumed I O'd then. I override FF and now I'm 4DPO. The only thing that sucks was I didn't record a temp the day I had a +OPK because the night before we thought Glenda was going to have her puppies so I didn't get any sleep and once I did I didn't sleep well. Then I slept in so I just said screw it. So There's a chance my DPO could be off, but will see

Hi I'm new here! I'm 25 as well andmy hubby is 26! we are trying to conceive #2! I also have Pcos and endo and inovulatory disorder! My hubby doesn't have any fertility issues! And I'm on medicated cycles with 5mg of famera days 5-9 and 10,000ui of hcg when my follicle reach 18mm or higher to ovulate usually days 12-14! Baby dust!

hi everyone, i am back. i had a loss at 6 weeks, so here is to starting again. it has been difficult and i have been avoiding this site for a couple weeks, but i am back. we aren't going to start trying again until after the holidays, but i would like to be back for a while and get/provide some support. how is everyone doing?!

Cape-- I'm sooo sorry about your loss. I know people say this, and I know it doesn't change anything... It's been quiet around here.

Dh will be home in a week, and of course my period will be here around then haha but then I am in full-fledged ttc mode. So ready.

so sorry to hear the cape :( hope your ok (as you can be anyway) are you going to start ttc again?

oohh a weeks not long kmr :D

nothing to report from me...not even bothered with opk's this cycle! total loss of motivation for ttc...got my fertility clinic appt so just going to try and 'forget' about it until then - still going to take the met tho :)

vic - how are you?

x

ps - if theres any lurkers on here - come say hi :)

Relmom - wow ur on 3000mg of met, my doc wont let me go higher than 1000mg. Hope its a gd mth for u.
Hippi, hows it going. My mums dog had pups the other mth, n she was busy for the 8 wks she had them, no rest lol. Hope urs are doin ok. Hows it goin in the ttw.
Kmr, oh less than a wk how excitin.
Kate, hows it goin, it is hard isnt it, wen its not workin, sometimes u feel like givin up, but u have ur fertility apt to look forward to, wen is it again?
Vic x

Cape - sorry to hear about your loss:hugs:

I'm currently 7DPO and had big dip in my temp, but not going past the line. (hoping it's a good sign) I have been all over the place. The puppies are doing well and they don't factor into my sleep, but even with sleep I'm SOOOO tired! I can fall asleep at 11pm and wake up to 11am and still be tired. Also my mood has been horrible! I'm so emotional! The slightest sad story can make me go into tears and I normally wouldn't. Also at time my DH can do the smallest thing wrong and I burst into tears, yelled, then go back to crying. I have NO clue why that's happening. It never happens to me. My friends last night said I'm even more emotional now. So I have no clue. This 2WW is the worst compared from last time -.- At least with my temps staying high, i see the same pattern from last cycle, so I'm 99.9% sure I O'd this time. Guess will see what the days bring.

Hi Kate,
I've been doing good, 10DPO and just feeling all over the place. AF is suppose to show her ugly face on Thanksgiving and I'm planning to test then, if negative I'll wait til the 28 to test again according to FF, unless AF shows her ugly face -.-

Hey girls,

I am new to this site. I have been ttc for 6 over 6 years. I was diagnosed pcos 5 years ago. This is my first month using OPKs I have tried doing the temps but I tend to forget or I wake up late on the weekends and don't know if it would throw off my temp. I AF regular and have since my MC in feb of 2011. I do have one daughter and she is 11. I got preggo with her easily and unexpected. This TTC is so emotionally draining. I tried the Geritol trick but I had a bad headache when I tried it and didn't like it. I also was put on metformin for a short time but again I didn't like how I felt on it. Should I have held out on it longer so my body could get used to it? Please help. I want to have another baby and it seems like everything is against me. I am sorry about whining but its a rough. :growlmad:

Hey ladies! It's been so slow it makes me sad! Wanna-- gl at your appt! Wish you were temping, I miss chart stalking you haha!

Hippie-- gl testing! Can't wait for an update with you!

Afm-- dh is leaving tomorrow! CANNOT wait! Spotting today, expect to see af in full-force tomorrow, which is right on track. Predicted o day is December 8, my 27th birthday!!! Lol it will be a good one I bet ;) dh is asking me about predicted ovulation day and such, and I love that he is almost as excited to ttc as I am! (Lol there is nooo way he is as excited as me). He thinks since we've spent so long apart that we'll get knocked up on the first try. Haha yeah right. Anyway, too excited. Thinking I will pick up pre-seed, totally plan on being religious with opks, but regardless we are bding probably from cd 14-23 or so until I get crosshairs. Whoop whoop! Can't believe I've been oing on my own for three cycles, and the forth cycle will be the starting one. Um, I just went off on a tangent. Can you tell I'm excited??? Lol testing from 8dpo with my cheapies, whooooooo!

Where did everyone go?!! I miss you ladies! I got on another thread because its been so quiet here, but it's not the same! I hope you are all doing well. I am gearing up to o in the next week or so, ready to start using some opks, and hopefully be in the tww soon! Hope one of you gets on soon!

hey everyone.
Im so sorry ive not been around much, sometimes it gets too much and you dont want to think of it for a while, im sure you all understand :)
I didnt temp in oct and i didnt temp or do opk's in nov so im back now and planning on getting my motivation back and temping ect again. We have an appt at the clinic in a few weeks and we're still waiting for hubbys SA results!
So - how are you all? kmr - hubby is back now? woop gettinh right on the baby making i bet hehe. Vic, whats going on with you? Is everyone sorted for xmas?
I hope to talk to you all again soon xx

I was so depressed that no one was on here lately. Wanna, I'm so glad you feel motivated again, and hubby going in for sa, must mean he's on track too!!! Fx for you, I hope appts go well!

I am in the tww, 3dpo today, but my chart looks funky. I had a big temp rise on the 9th, so thought I oed on the 8th, but temp has gone down both days since the spike. I am not very happy that it looks so weird after waiting so long to ttc!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/898E7F39-2128-4443-B150-B5ECED140BE9-2149-0000037B390CA3F2.jpg

It still looks pretty good kmr, 3dpo :) are you in with chance this cycle?

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've not been around either, I've done the same as you wannabump and took some 'me time' out and focused on Xmas shopping and just chilled out ��. Break over though and getting back into it, currently waiting on dh SA results. How is everyone?

Hi hb, yeah it all gets to much sometime. Afm - worst news ever today. Hubby has a zero sperm count. Im basically never going to carry his child. Devestated doesnt come close to describing how we feel right now. Were now having to grieve for the child we will never have x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->