PCOS Club!

Yay Mrs, thats really good news, im so happy that all was clear and that they are finally doing something more for you!! You go girl!!

Hi Lynda, im so sorry to hear that you have been trying for so long with no success, hope it was just ovulation or implantation spotting, good luck xxxx

Hi everyone!

Totally new here, so I hope you don't mind me popping in and joining! Is anyone else from BnB on SoulCysters (my fave PCOS board)?

Nice to see a place on here where I feel a bit more like I could belong :)

Went inn today for results. Hubby has to redo his SA morphology and volume were low. She is starting me on 500 mg of metformin and it will increase every 2 weeks for the next 6 until I'm taking 2000 mg per day. If I am not pregnant by July 25th she will start me on clomid to go with the metformin.

Hi Hopeful, whats your story?? Ive not been on SoulCysters, i think id be glued to the laptop all day if I was on another forum as well :rofl:

Mrs Mabrey, Thats really good news that they have a plan for you and July 25th isnt very far away chick so hopefully that clomid will work, i think its a miracle drug myself!! Sorry about Hubbys results, hopefully the second try will come back better!!

As for me, Im hoping to ovulate son, my temps have lowered loads althogh that could be because the acupuncture is supposed to be cooling me down (im usually hotstuff :rofl:!) but I can always hope!!

xxx

Hi girls,

Hopeful- I read posts on soulcysters for a while but find this site much nicer!

Clo- you've been through so much, could it also be that our body don't start working properly again until all the tissues are out? Just wondering...did they mention anything when you went for the scan?

As for me I took metformin for over 6 months and did nothing to me, clomid did nothing as well..just waiting to see what happens next after this mc!

have a nice weekend everyone!

Sunny - I'm so sorry about another mc :hugs: I really wish you get another BFP very soon and it'll be a take home baby!!!

Hiya

I think our bodies are always going to be a complete mystery, lots of people say their cycles are different after a mc so who knows what is going on, its so difficult to predict ive given up trying to be honest!!

Hope you are ok Sunny and resting? I now have my whole 80's costume ready and go to go get changed in a bit ..... pics will be on facebok tomorrow!!

What are you guys up to??

xxxx

dealing with the side effects of the metformin today. my belly hurts alot :( hopefully it does some good though...what about everyone else?

Hi everyone!

Have to join the PCOS "club" ... sad but true ... how's everyone coping?

x

dealing with the side effects of the metformin today. my belly hurts alot :( hopefully it does some good though...what about everyone else?

I know the side effects suck, hopefully your body will adjust and u get that bfp!! I've only been on for a few weeks, but I think it actually worked :) took quite a few tests and got faint lines, not due til 17th so I will wait to take another one to see if I get darker line, but anyways hang in there it will be worth it....fingers x'ed for you :)

I am new here. I haven't officially been diagnosed with PCOS, but I am pretty certain that PCOS is my problem. I have always been irregular....really irregular. My new doctor mentioned PCOS and I went through my prior labs. My LH/FSH ratio is three times what it should be. And my testosterone level is elevated.
My husband and I TTC in September 2008 but that ended in a miscarrriage. After that I didn't really want to try anymore. I went through that MC alone because he was deployed and since then he hasn't been home long enough to where he could be here if I needed him. But anyways, he will be home for awhile now so we started TTC again. I found a new doctor who said it sounds like I could have PCOS. So she automatically gave me the option of taking Metformin for 3 months and see how it goes. If we don't end up pregnant, then she will start other meds too. I have been taking Metformin for a week now and will increase to 1000mg tomorrow. I take it with food and I haven't had any issues yet....I hope it stays that way. But anyways, I just wanted to join a forum to gain information and advice so here I am.
Hello everyone!

Hi Ozzie, my doc told me last year when I had my levels done they get concern when it's 3x higher, mine at that time were only 1.5x higher...redid levels a year later and it went 6x higher. So I believe your suspicion is right, and I'm sorry to hear about your mc & especially goin through it alone had to be rough :( Best of luck to ya & welcome :)

this is off topic but its weird that i never see other military wives in other areas of the forum but there are like 3 of us in here! FX my side effects stay away today, havent seen any all day long except a tiny bit of cramping! :happydance:

i went for an appt with my FS today and friday and today was the first times i was excited to go! its been good news! iv got atleast two mature folicles on my ovaries! i got my trigger shot today. these are the first follicles i have produced, it took 14 days of injectables at 200IU. please everyone pray that two weeks from tues i get a possitive test!

Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself, DH and I have been ttc for 4 years, with a MC in Sept 2009, got diagnosed with PCOS Dec 2010, been on metformin 1000mg for the last 2 months, having a laproscopy and d&c this friday and a bit nervous. Been told i'll be on clomid in July. Hoping to make some new friends that have been through the same things. Very nervous about operation8-[

Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself, DH and I have been ttc for 4 years, with a MC in Sept 2009, got diagnosed with PCOS Dec 2010, been on metformin 1000mg for the last 2 months, having a laproscopy and d&c this friday and a bit nervous. Been told i'll be on clomid in July. Hoping to make some new friends that have been through the same things. Very nervous about operation8-[

Welcome :) Sorry to hear about your mc, I've had both surgeries last year and for me it wasn't that bad, just a little sore. My left butt cheek hurt more than anything else, I really thought they dropped me switching beds (lol) but the doc said its from the scraping since thats where most of the nerves are, which makes since cus thats where alot of my pain was with the fibroids and cysts....anyways, good luck :)

Hello! I am a newbie to this forum!! I was finally diagnosed with PCOS in December 2010 after knowing I had the darn disease for over 15 years. Up until recently, I had always been thin. Even with the absent cycles, no ovulation, "string of pearl" cysts, hair on my chin, thin hair, ect ect, the one thing the doctors would always say is "you're not heavy enough". Well, I guess now that I am at my heaviest ever, my RE didn't hesitate to FINALLY diagnose me. We have been TTC for over 2 years with no luck. Finally went into a RE and have been working on things since December. I am glad there are a lot of women out there like me...it is so frustrating! The older I get, the worse PCOS gets!!

i went for an appt with my FS today and friday and today was the first times i was excited to go! its been good news! iv got atleast two mature folicles on my ovaries! i got my trigger shot today. these are the first follicles i have produced, it took 14 days of injectables at 200IU. please everyone pray that two weeks from tues i get a possitive test!

That's so exciting!! I got my first mature follicle on Tuesday of this week after 6 months of meds. I also had my HCG injection tuesday, so the 2 week wait begins. Good luck and may patience be with you!!

? (yes another) for the metformin ladies. will OPKs start to work again if i get regulated? i have never had a positive OPK...NEVER. and i dont want to waste money on them if they arent going to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->