PCOS + First Clomid Round + Male Factor

Lexiful

Reaction score
Hi there,
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 1/2 years. I have read a lot of message boards but this is my first time writing my own post. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in middle school. I have been taking 1000 mg of Metformin for two years and have been taking FertilAid supplements for six months. My husband had surgery in October for a varicocele and his sperm count has increased now from 5 million to 24 million. This month we started our first round of Clomid (100 mg)

I'm super disappointed and frustrated because our cycle seemed to be going so well...until today. I had my initial ultrasound on CD 4, took Clomid on CD 5-9 and had another ultrasound on CD 16. At the second ultrasound my doctor saw a mature folicle on the left and gave me a trigger shot. I had been using an OPK since CD 10 and finally got a positive OPK on CD 17 and 18. Husband and I BD every other day from CD 9-19. Had my progesterone test yesterday (CD 24) and my level was 0.2 :cry: According to the nurse, this means I didn't ovulate. But, I just don't get it since everything else pointed to yes! Anyone else experiencing this? What happens next? Is there a possibility that I did ovulate?

Thanks in advance for your input

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->