pcos & spearmint?

Rayofhope

Reaction score
Hey ladies iv been reading up on spearmint tea and how it lowers androgens thus helping with o and wat not... im due to go for bloods on the 9th of october to check for ovulation so I was just wondering what you ladies think wether I should wait it out on drinking the tea and see if I o by myself or start the tea and see does that make me ovulate?
P.S. I have pcos. Xxxx

I would wait to see what the results are. It's better if you know what your results are before doing anything as it gives your doc a better idea on how your doing.

Thats what I was thinkin was just unsure with being ttc for over a year now and trying to get the ball rolling but hey whats another month or so now, ill wait it out and see where I am at and if that shows no o ill give the tea a go and see does it work lol x

Rayofhope, Exactly, Its better to know what's really going on now rater than later. Good luck :)

I would start drinking the spearmint tea on day one of your next cycle.

If tea is difficult try Spearmint Pills. I take a spearmint pill for the high androgen levels and it helps! I got mine from Swanson Health online and they're super cheap!

I was actually going to ask does anyone know when to start and stop drinking it? I know its 2 cups a day I just dont know when lol

If tea is difficult try Spearmint Pills. I take a spearmint pill for the high androgen levels and it helps! I got mine from Swanson Health online and they're super cheap!

I dont actually mind the tea im quite fond of herbal teas even tho I knew nothing about their benefits until recently lol

I was actually going to ask does anyone know when to start and stop drinking it? I know its 2 cups a day I just dont know when lol

The months I drank peppermint/spearmint I stopped drinking it when I ovulated. I hear its safe to drink all month but I know it raises estrogen and FSH so just to be on the safe side I stopped at ovulation.

The months I drank peppermint/spearmint I stopped drinking it when I ovulated. I hear its safe to drink all month but I know it raises estrogen and FSH so just to be on the safe side I stopped at ovulation.

Oh really, I wish I knew when I ovulated :o I dont temp because I work shifts and I dont use opk's because id be so disheartened if I didnt get positives, at least I can delude myself into thinkin I o even if I havn lol maybe ill jus drink it until day 12 or something?

Oh really, I wish I knew when I ovulated :o I dont temp because I work shifts and I dont use opk's because id be so disheartened if I didnt get positives, at least I can delude myself into thinkin I o even if I havn lol maybe ill jus drink it until day 12 or something?

Sure you can , does not hurt anything .

Deffo gonna give that a go next cycle if nothing happens this time although I am quite hopeful I was brought on this month with norethisterone and after af cm seemed pretty normal and I actually got ewcm this month too along with a few niggles in my right ovary and have dtd every day this week hehe :) thanks for ur help tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->