PCOS symptoms

rr_elx

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this website, but I feel like I just need to vent. I'm really scared that I can't get pregnant. I am 25 and I've been with my boyfriend for almost three years. We hardly use protection, besides the pull out method. And I know that is not even supposed to be that effective, and I am scared to go to the doctor because he might confirm that I can't conceive. I exhibit signs of PCOS, and I am pretty sure I have it, but at the time I don't have a job, so I don't have insurance. Last month, he didn't pull out on what is supposed to be the fertile window (exactly two weeks before my period came), and I told him I took plan B. But I didn't, because I wanted to see if I could get pregnant, and I didn't. So I am really worried, and I am too embarrassed to talk about it to anyone. My PCOS symptoms are excessive hair growth, heavy bleeding, my acne has gotten better, and I do have a period every month.

How would a doctor diagnose PCOS, like how many tests would she/he order and would anyone have an idea of how much it could all be without insurance?

Hey how are you going? Im possibly going down the track of PCOS even tho I have to kids already ( yeah it’s complicated and I don’t get it either ) don’t be embarrassed or afraid even if you have PCOS you can still have children it’s just a little harder. From my understanding the tests the drs do is blood test, and ultrasound but possible they’ll do others depending on your symptoms. Talk to your boyfriend and talk to your dr best of luck

How fucking awful of you to tell your boyfriend that you took a plan B but didn’t cuz you wanted to see if you could get pregnant. That’s the most immature thing I’ve ever heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->