Pcos

Misstrouble19

Mummy,Daddy,Rhys
Reaction score
I am just in the process of being diagnosed for pcos :( got to have a scan soon in the meantime i have got to take some tablets for my period to start (havent had one in 6 months) and i know its gonna hurt like hell :(

Hi.
I too have PCOS. I was diagnosed in 2012 after LTTC. I had ovarian drilling and a lap dye done on December 2012. And finally got BFP after second round of IUI. My DD is 6 months old now!
What meds are they giving you to start your AF? I was on provera, even after the drilling my periods were 90 days apart.
How are you feeling with it all?
Big hugs

I have PCO though not PCOS. I have none of the symptoms and blood tests came back ok twice but the scan showed 'typical' PCO on both sides.

I was on Provera too as I've only ever had a 'proper' period on Clomid. It wasn't more painful, pretty much the same as my normal bleeding.

Getting diagnosed was the turning point for me as it allowed me to get treatment and identified a related health problem I needed to know about. It felt devastating at first but it really is the first step in making things better. I'm not saying you have it but if you do it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Hi LoveCakes
Congrats on the BFP!
I agree with you, being diagnosed was a huge relief. I finally knew what was happening (or not happening) to me. Only then did I feel a litttle more in control of my body.
I was deemed resistant to clomid but femera and FSH injections worked a treat.

well to start my periods again they have put me on noristhrone or something like that which is 3 tablets per day for like 6 days! yeah im waiting on a scan now.. they took more bloods to check hormone levels etc x

hey buttons my period is going okay so far.... only light bleeding though :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->