Pea sized lump in outer lip

GeorgeyGal

Reaction score
Hi, I feel quite irresponsible saying this as I've had it for 15 years and luckily it hasn't done me any harm but I have a hard pea sized lump under the skin in my left outer vaginal lip, i dont think its a Bartholem cyst as they are glands by the sides of the vaginal opening and mine is in the middle of the lip alot further up from that, its weird as I can move it around like a little ball, i know i should have had it checked out by now, has anyone had this as ive searched the internet and usually cysts go after a while of their own accord but ive had this 15 years?! :blush:

I think my husband's little cousin (she is 10) is having a an operation to take some little lump she always had on one of her vaginal lips. The best you can do is ask the docs, that is always better than having your imagination work overtime with what it could be. take care XXX

Hiya
my sis gets this,its tends to come and go,she's seen a couple of docs n nothing appears to be wrong like std or anything,they think its caused by friction in my sis's case,ie,vibrator and underwear rubbing
HTH
xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"