pee'd off with ebay - new q. post 1!

Postage is shocking nowadays.

I weigh everything and send 2nd class recorded.

I dont charge for packaging as its cheap to get bags from eBay.

Any postage costs i round up to the nearest pound and my stars and feedback are 5 and 100% :smug:

I am a good eBayer.

V xxx

i don't charge for the bags either. they're so cheap. it would work out something stupid for the amount i buy to add it on anyway.

The bags work out for 0.013p to add on :lol: I buy hundreds of them.
I always round up to the nearest pound and iv bought one of those postage "is it a letter is it a parcel" things ( you know one of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130542526319?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649) so i can get things sent even cheaper!

But i hate buying on ebay, I wanted some vests for LO but by the time id payed postage it was cheaper to buy them new!

yeah i agree about the vests. i've been buying girls clothes on there. sometimes it's just not worth it unless i'm getting like 10-14 vests or something!

yeah it pee's me off! it never ever used to be like this.
people are trying to sell and make a huge profit. i miss the good old days when you'd win something and pay £1.50 postage tops so you were getting a bit of a bargain.
i thought that was what ebay was all about.

:jo:

I have to say, sellers don't make a huge profit at all, I know it seems that way, it did to me until I started trying to sell my ferlitity bracelets! they include P&P in their final price deductions, along with paypals charges there really is no point in selling on there. Personally I don't even Charge P&P :thumbup:

i know i agree, sellers don't make a lot.
i mainly just sell jake's old stuff to get rid of it. :haha: then i can keep the paypal money in my account to buy this baby things :)

Havent read the whole post. Dont forget- its P and P. Ie- post and packaging. Packaging is ridiculous.

If you open a case, you will be refunded automatically- otherwise, its down to the seller.

FFS. i am so angry.

i won a bundle and the woman just hasn't sent it. i opened a case and she's just given me a full refund. i won the bundle for a tenner and £4 postage.

she said she's had someone else offer her £20 for it. so i will either have to refund her back the money when i get the parcel or send her the clothes back.
what a twat!

Can you please close the case because I have refunded your money, which you will have to repay or send the package back I have actually already had an offer for £20 elsewhere for it. I paid 5.99 for the postage with hermes.

what's hermes?!

I would def complain, and open a case!

I sometimes price postage at say £3 when it might only cost £1.50 to send... that cost also includes good packaging though and I think people forget that... Also they cant complain if I start a lovely item at 99p and they may just get lucky!
Now though I start it at a price id be happy with as I learnt my lesson with that... xx

hermes is a (crap) courier service.

I wouldnt send them back lol.
She cant do that if shes sold the items to you already!

that's what i was thinking.
she hasn't given me a tracking number or anything which makes me think she's not even sent them in the first place.

silly woman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"