Peeing

Y

youngmommy2

Of course during pregnancy we pee often and i havent been spared of that lovely perk, but ever since I hit 20 weeks its become a whole new issue. I have to pee every half an hour no joke possibly more. Ive been awake for 2 hours this morning and ive peed 5 times. The urgency is so strong and a lot comes out(tmi) its not a uti as ive been checked but seriously wth!!

Oh lord.. i'll await this "perk" to get worse then...

xxx

I am like this as well. I wake up almost every hour at night to pee, and during the day Im lucky if I can go half an hour without peeing... I do however drink a lot of water

See now I think I am strange as I don't do this, I wake up once at night sometimes two, and during the day I go more then I used to for sure, but not exsessive.

Is baby Edward kicking you in the bladder? for the last 2 weeks I have been woken up several times at night to pee because Harper is using my bladder as a trampoline :)

My little one thinks 5am is the best time for some Irish dancing on mommy's bladder, and as I have carpal tunnel in my hands (painful at night), I then spend the next two hours back and forth between loo and microwave (to heat hand-warmers)....

try not to drink after, say 8 pm (or two hours before bed-time), which may help the getting to sleep...I do find, which is fun, myself running to the loo when I get off the train in the morning (was broken last week and the nice inspector man let me use the private staff only, guess they didn't want to clean the puddle up!)

best wishes (oh, no -- this conversation has made me want to go to the loo! NOW!)

Is baby Edward kicking you in the bladder? for the last 2 weeks I have been woken up several times at night to pee because Harper is using my bladder as a trampoline :)

I think hes just laying on my bladder so theres an almost constant pressure..its frustrating!

It gets worse. Trust me!
just started getting worse for me past couple days, went from peeing like 3 times a night, to about 5-6. And during the day, it's worse :dohh:

Mine does that too. And, I know it is just his position because I will be walking around and feel the urgent need to pee, then he will move, and I will be fine. He will move again, and I will need to pee, then be fine...over and over. When I do go and pee, it will only be like a tablespoon or something ridiculous. For me, it is most certainly just how he has arranged himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->