• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pen Pals

I'll take on another PenPal too Jazzy :)

Someone from California would be cool if there was someone around needing one!! xxx

When I was a kid, what happened was we got a list in the mail of people/addresses who had similar interests or whatever to us, and you could choose from the list and write whoever you wanted...that might be fun? If one person compiled a list of names and addresses and then sent the list out to people (in the mail ... or email?)

that would deefinitly work :)

well no one has wrote to me and im moving wkend, so jazzy and whoever eles it was dont write now, no point ,thanks

Right girls, need some help please.

As you all know, Jazzy has her newsest arrival to her family, and with it things with her are a little manic now, so i have offerred to help her out.

Can you all let me know if you would like to have a penpal, if you are a penpal to someone and to who, and if you want any other penpals.
Will be matching people up as soon as i ahve gathered the information.

Thanks

That is very nice of you luvbunsazzle, we all know how hard it is with a new born, just sent you a pm. I dont mind having another penpal.

As you all know, Jazzy has her newsest arrival to her family, and with it things with her are a little manic now, so i have offerred to help her out.

Can you all let me know if you would like to have a penpal, if you are a penpal to someone and to who, and if you want any other penpals.

Thanks

awsome i will send you my info now :)

i got jazzy and babystar, but i havent wrote yet, to be honest, it was all exciting the thought of having a penpal, and when it actually comes to writing the letter i cant seem to find anything to say lol! x

if somebody wants a penpal, around the same age/interests etc as me, im 21 (22 in august whoop!) ive got 1 little girl shes 17 months, TTC for number 2. :s PM me? x

i got jazzy and babystar, but i havent wrote yet, to be honest, it was all exciting the thought of having a penpal, and when it actually comes to writing the letter i cant seem to find anything to say lol! x

Same, haha, I feel like I already write everything on here.

Thanks

Thanks hon

Paxton is my penpal and ive written to her already :)

I really want to write to someone! Any volunteers?

I'm 22 and live in Sheffield, UK and I've just finished at Uni. Will write to anyone willing to put up with the odd bit of rambling (the verbal kind, not the walking kind)

i would really like a penpal :)
im 21 from southampton, my son Austin is 3 months.
Would be nice to have someone to write to as my fiance is in the army so i am on my own alot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->