• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pen Pals

I think having penpals was great I had loads when i was younger but I would my daughter to experience this I suppose it trusting people now though.

I would love to have a penpal! I used to have some abroad ones when I was younger, but not had any for years.

I'm 24 and living in Derbyshire. PM me if you want to be my penpal! :D

I'm definiatly up for a pen pal! I live in Canada, I'm 25 (ok 24. I'll be 25 in Jan) and my daughter is 9 months old!
I'd prefer to write to someone not in Canada or the US but I'm open to anyone! Just send me a PM :hugs:

Hi! I'd love a penpal I used to have a few when I was younger. I'm 28 and live in the UK and I have a 10 month old little girl.

I'd prefer a penpal from abroad rather than the UK. PM me if you fancy chatting!!

awww wow i had a pen pal when i was in middle school she was called megan and from cornwall but we just stopped writing shame it was fun though i have a pic of her some where i think lol would be cool to have another i dont think ive actually writtena letter in a while lol x

I had heaps when I was younger before all this technical stuff came into play. I loved recieving the letters in the mail and actual photos and cool writing paper and coloured pens- oh just thinking about it makes me want one again lol.

i'll put a wee ad in i would love a snail mail pen pal :D

I'm Andi, I'm 24, I'm due to have my 1st baby with my OH 18th March, a little girl :)

I love listening to music, (more into alternitive stuff rather than the mainstream radio stuff, like dnb, rock, dubstep), before I was pregnant I was abit of a party animal at times, loving going out to a good drum n bass gig, dancing away to all hours of the morning, other times I would enjoy being a nana, sitiing at home with my OH on weekends watching DVDs or playing playstation lol. I love colours! bright colours and spirals and circles, stripes and shapes! i love painting- nothing too technical just bright colourful swirly stuff to hang on our walls to make the place look bright!! I believe everyone has their own opinions and values, and it is better to be an individual than to try and be somebody else that you are not.

Well there is my 2 cents, if anyone wants to get out a pen and paper and write letters then PM me. I'm from New Zealand and anywhere in the world will be fine!! :D What's an extra stamp or 2 ay :thumbup:
x

P.S. My spelling can be shocking but it's readable- Promise :winkwink:

wow i just realised how long ago this thread was started lol I wonder if anyone will still read this. Hopefully :happydance: lol

hi,

i've only just seen this thread, is it too late for me to be added? who do i need PM or will some1 PM me?

i will reply to all letters recieved but it may not be straight away as i have 3 kids!

i had loads of penpals when i was a teenager, then we either left home, went to uni, got married, had kids etc and the letters seemed to stop. which was a shame. over the years i did mnage to meet a few of them. i am still in contact with 2 of them, but in fairness 1 of them is my best mate, we met b4 we wrote to each other and we see each other regularly (she lives 40miles away but as i dont drive its had).

amy

hi,

i've only just seen this thread, is it too late for me to be added? who do i need PM or will some1 PM me?

i had loads of penpals when i was a teenager, then we either left home, went to uni, got married, had kids etc and the letters seemed to stop. which was a shame. over the years i did mnage to meet a few of them. i am still in contact with 2 of them, but in fairness 1 of them is my best mate, we met b4 we wrote to each other and we see each other regularly (she lives 40miles away but as i dont drive its had).

amy

Oh I didnt know we needed to be added to the group or anything I just seen it and wrote my advert up :haha: so if anyone wants to write with me they can pm me :D Dought any1 will though as i talk alot on here so alot of things will be discussed online leaving very little for the paper :rofl:
x

I've never had a pen pal and I think I would like one! As long as no one minds me typing up the letters some days as my hands hurt quite a bit. I live in Iowa, USA, small town. I'd like to have a pen pal from another continent, sorry Canadians, love ya!

PM me if you want to be my pen pal

hi,

forgot to say above i am more than happy to write to more than 1 person. xxx

Im not allowed a pen pal as OH doesnt want me to give out my address to anyone that he dont know :( my pen pal times are out the window. He says i can av ppl's email addys to talk to or email so i suppose thats a good thing. I so wanted to write letters an now hubby has put a damper on things :( xx

I would love a pen pal, I am in scotland but would post to anywhere, Just pm me your address and we can get started .

Im not allowed a pen pal as OH doesnt want me to give out my address to anyone that he dont know :( my pen pal times are out the window. He says i can av ppl's email addys to talk to or email so i suppose thats a good thing. I so wanted to write letters an now hubby has put a damper on things :( xx

oorrr sorry hun i can sort of see where he is coming from you do have to be careful these days xx:hugs:

oorrr sorry hun i can sort of see where he is coming from you do have to be careful these days xx:hugs:

Yeah true, but i would of liked a pen pal though lolx

Aww huni that sux what a spoil sport haha. can sorta understand though u can never be too careful these days i spose :hugs: x

aww sorry to hear this hun. do you have a friend/neighbour that would allow letters to go there if you wanted 1?

my OH would never dare tell me what i could/couldnt do. and if he tried i woud tell him where to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->