Pencil Test

Sander

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this?? I know it’s just a dumb old wives tale and I fully expected it wouldn’t work but it gives me the same exact result every time I do it. It says boy, boy, boy, girl and stops. We are planning on one more baby but definitely no more after 4 haha. Obviously we’d love a girl - curious if this was accurate for anyone else!

You don’t have to be pregnant to do the test. How to do it: stick a sewing needle straight up into a pencil eraser. Tie a thread to the end of the needle and put your hand palm up on a table. With your other hand, hold the pencil over your wrist (try and keep it totally still!). It will either sway up and down your arm (elbow to hand) meaning boy or side to side (across your wrist) meaning girl. Between kids it will stop swaying and move in tiny circles, then it’ll start swaying in a direction again. When it stops that’s supposed to indicate how many kids you’ll have.

There are extra rules for twins/miscarriages etc - you can look up how to do it! But just want to see if anyone else had an accurate result :haha:

I did it hon with Tommy and this one.
It was accurate with all my kids and gave me a boy result with Tommy.
Then it did a girl result.

Anyway did it twice again a few months back just b4 I fell with this one and I got exactly the same results.
Because it was so accurate with the others and with Tommy I really believed if I fell again it wud be a girl.
But as you know we are having a boy lol. So it wasn't accurate this time.
Also the baking soda test gave me a girl result 4 times.

With Tommy it gave me a boy results and was right.

But both penicil and baking soda goy it wrong with this one.
The Chinese gender thing was wrong also haha.

I new I was having a boy from about 10 weeks because my pee is florescent yellow just like it was with Tommy and Jay Jay. With lilly it was just normol.
I also didn't get the metallic taste with lilly or bleeding noses' but with all my boys including this one I've had the bloody nose and matalic taste.

Lol.

I love all the fun gender things.

There is one u can do with a fork and a spoon and that was right with Tommy.
I haven't done it with this one tho.
Mite have to just to see if it gets this one right. Hehe

I've never heard of this one!

Have a look at it Pinterest hon it tells u all about it on there. Its a interesting one for sure. I had never heard of it either and My 18 year dd just came at me when I was pregnant with Tommy with this pencil hahaha

You know what my husband said it’s probably in your head and when I tried it again but focused on it giving me the results I wanted, that’s the way it swung! The power of subliminal thinking lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->