Pennsylvania

I live in Harrington, 15 mins from the Caroline County, Maryland line.

I think that's about 2 1/2 hours away from where I live. Have you found anyone on here that lives near you? It would be so nice to find people on here that live close to actually go through this with, ya know?

No I haven't, I've been trying to find somebody who lives near me and is closer to my age. It would be nice to find somebody.

I know what you mean. I've found a few ladies TTC on here that are around my age, but not that live near me.

Hi kerrbear im from pa and very close to you i live in the allentown area

Hi kerrbear im from pa and very close to you i live in the allentown area

That's cool! My hubby grew up in Allentown and went to William Allen High School. I grew up outside of Boyertown and we now live outside of Fleetwood. How old are you and how long have you been TTC?

Im 22 and me and my hubby have been trying for a little over a year but i've been married for almost 3 years ntnp with no luck and i got diagnosed with pcos a few months ago. How about you?

I'm 25 and my hubby is 23 (will be 24 on 9/29). We have been married for 4 years. I has a miscarriage in June 2008 and we were NTNP for 4 years before we really started trying. I have anovulatory cycles and have been taking soy isoflavones to help with that. If I don't get my BFP this cycle I will start Clomid next cycle.

Are you ever on the TTC#1 area? I spend a lot of time on here in that area.

Im sorry to hear about your loss i hope you do get your bfp this month though. I also have annovulatory cycles and im thinking of trying soy. Has it helped your cycles? I do post in the ttc #1 and in the secondary infertility.

The soy has definitely helped. My first cycle taking it I had a 40 day cycle and ovulated on CD33. Last cycle I started B Complex for the short LP. I took soy again and ovulated on CD24 and had a 38 day cycle. I'm CD12 now and hoping I ovulate sooner. I'm on a soy thread in TTC#1 which was a huge help with trying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->