• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pennsylvania

Hi ladies! I'm in Pennsylvania as well! I'm between Lancaster and Harrisburg.

Kerrbear...I've seen you on many different threads and never even realized u were in PA too. :)

Same here! I never noticed you were from PA! We're not too far from each other then. I have a friend who used to live in Middletown and it took us about 45 minutes to an hour to get there. I used to work Ephrata as well.

Same here! I never noticed you were from PA! We're not too far from each other then. I have a friend who used to live in Middletown and it took us about 45 minutes to an hour to get there. I used to work Ephrata as well.

Wow...then it wouldn't take you any longer to get to where I am. It might only take you 30-40 mins to get to me if it took you 45 mins to get to middletown. We aren't too far apart! :)

Wow...then it wouldn't take you any longer to get to where I am. It might only take you 30-40 mins to get to me if it took you 45 mins to get to middletown. We aren't too far apart! :)

Hopefully we both get our BFPs soon! Then we could be real life bump buddies!! :)

That would be so awesome!!! I don't think this is my month. I should be getting AF in a few more days. This time around I am trying soy isoflavones.

I'm still waiting to ovulate this cycle. Hopefully it happens soon!

FX for you!!! Are you doing anything different this cycle? When do you normally ovulate? How long have you been ttc? I'm hoping that if I end up getting AF this cycle that Soy will do the trick. We are dealing with slight male factor. His morph was only 2%. He's getting retested next month. I'm hoping the fertility blend for men helps.

This is our 3rd cycle trying. I don't always ovulate on my own so we started actively trying when I started soy. My first cycle I ovulated on CD33 and had a 7 day LP. So last cycle I started B complex as well. I ovulated on CD24 and had a 14 day LP last cycle with some light spotting at 13 and 14 dpo. We use preseed and soft cups when we BD. I do BBT charting and use the ovacue fertility monitor to confirm ovulation. I've sporadically tried OPKs but could never seem to stick with them. If I don't get my BFP this cycle I will be starting Clomid next cycle.

Well good luck! :) Hopefully you will get your bfp this month and not even have to take the clomid.

Yeah. I'm on cycle #3 right now. I know it's very early on and I would so happy if I get pregnant soon. I can empathize with women who have a hard time because I've had some friends go through fertility issues. How long have you been trying and are you taking any medications?

We have been trying for about 16 months now. I did try a cycle of clomid w/trigger shot but we couldn't try another cycle of it because insurance doesn't cover the scans which are about $850.00 per scan :wacko:, and the meds are not covered either. So we have been trying on our own rather than blow are savings on clomid cycles that may or may not work. Geritol and soy isoflavones are on the list of things to try for next cycle. I hope it happens for us soon and I hope you get your bfp soon too!

Thanks. That sucks about the insurance. I'm not sure if my insurance will cover the scans. Right now my OBGYN is just ordering a CD21 progesterone when I start Clomid. My insurance covers Clomid as long as my OBGYN fills out a pre-authorization form so I'll pay like 10 bucks for the prescription. I'm hoping to get pregnant without it. I'm also overweight so I'm trying to lose weight while TTC. I have a stressful job and work a lot of hours which doesn't really help with TTC or with losing weight, lol.

Where are you in your cycle right now? Do you have regular cycles?

I normally have very predictable 29 or 30 day cycles, avg. being 29 days. Well I am on cycle day 34 right now because I didn't ovulate until cd 23! I have no idea what is going on. Ovulation usually seems to happen on day 15 or 16 for me. I refuse to test this cycle, I'm just going to let the :witch: come because I can't take another negative hpt. I did have a kidney infection and antibiotic this cycle, plus I was taking flax seed oil. Just hoping that was why and that my cycles aren't getting weird. They say it can take a healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant, I'm sure it will happen for you soon. Do you have regular cycles? and bbt chart?

Unfortunately I have long, irregular cycles. I use the ovacue fertility monitor and BBT charting. The earliest I ovulated is CD24 since I've been TTC. I'm going to start OPKs today just to see if I get a +. My first cycle I didn't ovulate until CD13.

Well good luck :flower: It looks like the soy is helping according to your signature.

Yeah. I'm hoping that I'm nearing ovulation and that it happens over the weekend. I'm sick of waiting for it, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->