People are convinced I am further along than I am... I think

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by MrsChamberlin, Apr 11, 2009.

1. MrsChamberlin

MrsChamberlin Mother of 3

So everyone seems to think I am about a month futher along than I am. I am just at a loss. Lol.
    I guess we'll know if something is up on Wedensday, which is my very first pre-natal appointment. I mean if things are a bit futher along she'll be able to feel something is up I would think. :rofl:

2. Mynx

Mynx Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!

Same here!

My LMP was really light and short which really isnt like me, and I'd been feeling sick and really really tired thru pretty much the entire time of February but I thought it was down to a throat infection that I had. Anyways, looking back on it, if my LMP was actually an implant bleed then that would explain the way I was feeling so my doctor put the period I had in January as my LMP
    So that would make me just over 10 weeks. The MW put my light period in February as my LMP with a question mark over it and that puts me at just over 6 weeks lol! She said she couldnt do anything in the way of examinations because it's so early. So she referred me for a dating scan which I have next Friday :D

3. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

i feel same about myself.
    im frigging huge! i can feel things i know it isnt gas.
    i didnt positve on pregnancy test when i was 12weeks pregnant, i did when i hit 19weeks so never know till my scan.

4. embo216

embo216 Mummy to 3 <3

How exciting! Would you be happy if you was further along? I'm pretty sure I'm not any further as I tested last month and all :BFN: :(

5. charlottesma

charlottesma Mum to 2!

My Gp dated me 3 weeks further on but I was right! like I told him I was there at conception he wasn't!