People are sooooo rude :(

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
All the crowds at this time of year get on my nerves anyway but im amazed how rude and ignorant some people are :hissy:

Why when they can blatantly see that your heavily pregnant, do they refuse to move, or deliberatley get in your way or look at your like you "expect" them to move but they arent going to on purpose.

I dont expect anyone to do anything but come on have a bit of courtesey, i always move out of the way for pregnant women or women with buggies.

Needless to say my xmas shopping trip today lasted all of an hour and 40 mins :(

oh pp :( some people suck!
I had the same thing in primark the other week, I was looking at jumpers (all rediculously short ones) and this woman walked in my way and put her bags on the floor, so I ended up stepping over them, but for some reason my foot didnt lift as high as I had hoped it would (nothing works the same anymore lol) and I looped my foot in her bag handle and took a bit fo it with me. I felt it, and made a bit of a pretend stumble and looked around stroking my tum with a shocked face, and she just eviled me.

MOVE YOUR BLOODY BAGS THEN WENCH! lol i didnt say that but felt like it.
hubby said '' why didnt you just walk all the way around instead.''.. I said '' babe you just answered it yourself, walk all the way around.. yeah right'' As if I was going to go out of my way to walk around to where I was going just because some cow decided to ditch her bags.
pffftt!

It's like some people move in front of you on purpose and then look you in the eye and dare you to say something.

yeh some people are rude they actually even expect me to push my daughters buggy on the road sometimes!

Aww, PP, don't you wish you could just throw up on people sometimes?

I had a woman in Tesco the other night who decided she was gonna try squeeeeze in front of me to get to something rather than say excuse me. I just stood there to wait and see if she noticed what she was doing but she didn't. I was too tired and sick to even say anything, but reading PP's post has got me wound up about it now!

:hugs: no exactly how you feel pp :hugs: people this time can be awful, thank goodness for internet shopping. so sorry you've all had to put up with such rude people :hugs: x x x

I had this the other day. I had a woman try to push past me pushing bump into a chair, she said can you move forward slightly so I can get passed... The look she gave me when I said I can't I have a bump in the way...COW!! She tutted and walked round the other way!!:hissy:

oooooooooooh dont you just wanna slap these people!!!!

Some people are just mean, I think next time i go christmas shopping i'll take 2 people with me, to stand on either side of me and that way they can push people out of the way lol mwahahahahaha, apart from pregnant ladies or people with buggies and kids, (im not mean!)

seriously though I think its just that time of year (even though people are like that all year round) its like the buses! and trains!!

I was on a packed bus today and I managed to get the last seat. However, the very next stop an old lady got on and she had a walking stick. Did anyone cept the 8 month pregnant girl give up their seat? No way. It really bugged me :|

People can be so ignorant, I learnt this from being in a wheelchair for 4 years!

The other day at a crossing a woman walked from behind me to directly infront of my chair so she could go the opposite way! I have no idea what was wrong with taking 2 steps to the side before she even walked past me!!!!!
Its a good job I have quick reflexes. Everytime I go into town at least 4 people stop dead in the street infront or walk into me and its a very near miss!

Then in shops when someone stops to let me past and people try and jump past in the gap. I've literally had people try to jump over the side of my chair so they can beat waiting for 2 seconds :dohh:
I've only ever crashed into someone twice though, and once was when an old woman walked into the side of my chair!!!!!! (Then had a go at me!)

It's as if some people just don't have eyes or any concern for whats happening around them!

I was on a packed bus today and I managed to get the last seat. However, the very next stop an old lady got on and she had a walking stick. Did anyone cept the 8 month pregnant girl give up their seat? No way. It really bugged me :|
that was so sweet of you.

a few weeks ago I went shopping with MIL and after 2 hours of walking around i needed to sit down, so we sat on a bench surrrounded by others on benches, and this old couple came up and stood infront of us waiting and looking at us thinking I was going to give up my seat. The old lady said to her hubby '' just stay there they will move'' before walking into wilkinsons... I just stayed put even more. I deserved that seat and was not rude to anyone to get it, but she was just plain rude!
They could have stood next to the teenagers or the others who were sat down, but no they chose the stubborn pregnant woman! lol
xx

I still get this and I'm pg and on crutches!!!! :hissy:

See, even being pregnant thats the kind of thing i would do too.

But im not happy with old people either today, when i was shopping this guy was infront of me, help the door open for his wife and then dropped the door on me. I very nearly swore at him :hissy:

Honestly some people were obviously just brought up with no manners. I was always taught to give up my seat for anyone less able than myself - old people, disabled people, pregnant people and people with young babies. It's usually the young business type people who just sit oblivious to it all when they're perfectly capable to stand for 5 mins and keep their balance! Ugh.

Honestly some people were obviously just brought up with no manners. I was always taught to give up my seat for anyone less able than myself - old people, disabled people, pregnant people and people with young babies. It's usually the young business type people who just sit oblivious to it all when they're perfectly capable to stand for 5 mins and keep their balance! Ugh.

I agree.. personally I think that since parents are obviously dropping the ball sometimes in teaching their children about manners, schools should work harder to reinforce them? We learned about stuff like this in my school and I honestly don't know where it gets flushed out with some people, lol. I know it's not their job to and they have enough on their plates but it would obviously benefit society a lot, lol.

I also was taught the same common courtesies about riding the bus.. but once I did not even ask a woman to give up her seat, just said excuse me because I wanted her to move her purse off of an empty seat and she gave me a nasty face and made this gross sighing sound.. urghhh!!

ALSO I work at a McDs, and we have to line up to buy our food in the regular line just like customers.. EVERY TIME almost customers in line feel it's acceptable to butt infront of me, I work front cash sometimes and see people doing this to ALL of our employees it's not even like I'm lining up wrong or something, lol. FACK what is wrong with people honestly?? You have all day to be at McDonald's, and I am clocked out for 20 minutes, I need to quick time it!

:gun:

The young these days get such a bad press, but from my experiences it's men and women 50+ that are the most rude and ignorant when out shopping.
They seem to think if they give me the elbow in the belly I'll shift, sucks to be them when they rebound off.
Some mentallist biddy even started spouting off in a shop sarcastically to my daughter about how fat women were vile and she would never have let herself go..A) I dont think the batty cow realised I was actually pregnant or B) that the girl she was talking to was my daughter. :rofl:

some people are just plain rude xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->