People are sooooo rude :(

The young these days get such a bad press, but from my experiences it's men and women 50+ that are the most rude and ignorant when out shopping.
They seem to think if they give me the elbow in the belly I'll shift, sucks to be them when they rebound off.
Some mentallist biddy even started spouting off in a shop sarcastically to my daughter about how fat women were vile and she would never have let herself go..A) I dont think the batty cow realised I was actually pregnant or B) that the girl she was talking to was my daughter. :rofl:

LOL.. did you say anything to her after hehe?

Also.. agree 100% with the 50+ thing.. it's like SOME older people feel this sense of entitlement after a certain age.. or maybe they're just so set in their old ways or something, brought up differently.. I don't know.

Aww I completely agree. I have had the odd fella open a door for me or even yesterday offer to assist me walking down the steep icy ill (even though I was twice the size of him haha) but in crowds - like Christmas shopping or the supermarket - no-one thinks twice - in fact, everyone seems as rude as usual... barging into me... looking at me like I just punched them in the face when all I did was say "excuse me" - in fact, it's even worse as they look at me as if to say "just because you're pregnant, don't think you're special!" :hissy:

Rant over hehe :hug:

the other day i was walking out of asda and there was enough room for one person to walk out of the doors as others were stood in the doorway with trolleys etc.. and there was me coming out and a man wanting to come in so me being me went to walk out and the man also walked in.. so we had to squeeze past eachother with literally no space!!
i was so annoyed at how ppl have no consideration for anyone!!

The young these days get such a bad press, but from my experiences it's men and women 50+ that are the most rude and ignorant when out shopping.
They seem to think if they give me the elbow in the belly I'll shift, sucks to be them when they rebound off.
Some mentallist biddy even started spouting off in a shop sarcastically to my daughter about how fat women were vile and she would never have let herself go..A) I dont think the batty cow realised I was actually pregnant or B) that the girl she was talking to was my daughter. :rofl:

Also.. agree 100% with the 50+ thing.. it's like SOME older people feel this sense of entitlement after a certain age.. or maybe they're just so set in their old ways or something, brought up differently.. I don't know.

I have absolutely NO problem telling off old people if they are being rude or discourteous. Especially if I'm first at the bus stop and I've been waiting ages for a bus and when one comes, they try to push past to get a seat. I don't want to sit in the priority seats right at the front! They've probably been pissed on a million times by old people anyway!

Tbh we both agreed she was probably a silly gin soaked lush, who'd had one too many minitures for breakfast. :rofl:
I dont know, it just comes as such a shock though when you've spent your life being polite and courteous to your elders and just when you'd LIKE a bit of consideration yourself they go let you down and in general start seeming to act like monty pythons Hells Grannies!!!

:huh:

I agree about the elderly. Yesterday me and my friend were waiting for a bus with a pram and a puppy, an old lady came along and stood behind us, and as the bus pulled up she barged straight in front. I said 'excuse me we were first theres a que' and the rude old cow just ignored me and then got on. When we got on the bus we found she had sat right in the place for prams. I just said to her 'look, once is bad enough, twice just takes the piss. You can see we need this seat so can you move please.' She did.

& also, as i was getting the bus to my friends house BEFORE that, i was on a really packed bus, and a young man with a baby in a pushchair got on. There was already two prams in the spaces provided so he had to stand the whole way. Next to where he was stood was an old lady going to THE NEXT STOP. Pissed me off that did. No need.

LOL! I think the title of this thread should be changed to "OLD people are so rude!"

I always find it amusing how old people complain that young people never give up bus seats for them, yet if you get on a bus and there's an old person sat on a double seat, they put their bag next to them!!!!!!!!
I kick old people out of wheelchair spaces on buses and trains if they don't look too frail, the looks I get could kill though!!! It's like "how dare a young girl be in a wheelchair!" lmao.
Me and my OH were waiting for a train once and this small group of O.A.P's were carefully planning which *disabled* seats they were going to sit in! They didn't seem to notice there were 2 wheelchairs in the queue infront of them, and unfortunaly we had to mess up their carefully thought out plans lol!

The funniest was when I cleared a queue of 20 people for a lift simply by loudly saying "I'm sure some of these people must be able to walk ya know" suddenly there were 2 people left in the queue!!!!!!!!
It astounds me how some able bodied people would rather wait in a queue for the lift for 10 minutes rather than go up an escelator which would take 2 mins!

yeah, thats pissing me off too!! i'm going to have a tshirt purpously made that says "i'm pregnant and i'm angry. get out of my way or be eaten" that should teach some people, hehe!! also, i might sound rude but when i'm obviously busy and trying to get shopping done, it really annoys me when i'm in a queue and old ladies stop me and ask me when the babie due etc when all i want to do is pay and get out of there..
:hugs: for you PP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->