People with irregular cycles...

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
To all u people with irregular cycles do u have to rely on opks or temping! I didn't have enough opks left this month and always forget to temp!

I was always regular at 28 days but last month was 39 and now I'm on cd31 an no af!

Hate not having a date to look to in order to test x

I don't use OPKs, but that's mostly because I'm cheap ;) I'm also fairly new to this, and that may change as I get more impatient...

I keep my thermometer by the alarm clock and make OH hand it to me when he gets out of bed in the morning... :D

i used opk's this month, mine were confusing and in the end i dont even know if i ovlated as they were a bit up and down. i just took it on how i felt and getting pains but i still dont know if i ovulated. My last cycle was 40 days and im on cd24 now, we have tried to stick to bd every second day in hte hope of not missing it but there was a few times when it was every day or every third day

Charting! I got a positive opk when I didn't ovulate

I rely on both, more so BBT. Lately I have had more than one surge of LH and fertile CM... so bbt is extremely helpful to me.

I don't use OPKs, but that's mostly because I'm cheap ;) I'm also fairly new to this, and that may change as I get more impatient...

I keep my thermometer by the alarm clock and make OH hand it to me when he gets out of bed in the morning... :D

I use the ones from www.early-pregnancy-tests.com and I love them. They have GREAT conception packs.

Charting- it's cheap and it becomes an easy habit. I used to use OPK's, but then began concentrating more on my cervical mucus. So now I check my CM to figure out when I will be ovulating, and I chart to confirm OV. This past cycle I got a BFP after DTD on the day of ovulation; I knew I it was OV time because of my CM.

Best of luck! :flower:

I'm temping :) Thats how my mother did it and it worked every time so fingers crossed it works for me haha :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->