People's comments... stages

firsttime83

Reaction score
Just had to share and laugh a little...

The last few months I dealt with the "you are so huge" comments, which I know everyone loves. I think I must have gained the most in second trimester. Now people are commenting how small I am... and actually saying I look good, which I do appreciate ;)

Anyways, I've noticed strangers asking me when I'm due and how I am feeling. Apparently if you say I am getting tired noone can resist saying "you think you are tired now?!".

Just thought this was funny...

We went out for dinner last night & the girl behind the bar as we left said 'oh, don't have that baby here now, will you?!' I just smiled, but said to OH that I should have said I wasn't pregnant just for a laugh lol!

I actually had a day last week where I got both "You are huge!" and "You are so small!" It was within an hour of each other. At that point, I just laughed.

^^ me too! same day I got "are you ever carrying high" and "Holy, are you ever carrying low" within an hour of each other!!:dohh:

Everyone just tells me how big I am!! I've had quite a few this weekend. The funny thing is, though, that I'm measuring perfectly.

I had that today from a co-worker...."oh you're tired now just wait...you'll be tired for 21 years" like ummmm really...who doesn't know that having a child is a lot of work...I'm tired because my body is physically tired but thanks for the insight!!...I just smiled at her and kept my mouth shut...!

Haha same Ive actually taken to lying when ppl ask how long I have left to go otherwise I get 'but oh my god you're massive you look like you're about to drop any day'

Wtf I saw MW last week and I'm measuring spot on for my dates why are complete strangers making out I'm the size of a freaking whale!!!

Heehee last week i was in a taxi to the mw clinic and the taxi driver asked.me.when im due and i said tomorrow...you should have seen his face!! Hahaha! And now im overdue iv got everyone telling me eays to induce labour...the same things over and over again lol from different people...there are only so many time syou can hear "have a curry/walk/bath/sex/pineapple without getting frustrated lol!! Xxx

We went out for dinner last night & the girl behind the bar as we left said 'oh, don't have that baby here now, will you?!' I just smiled, but said to OH that I should have said I wasn't pregnant just for a laugh lol!

A few weeks back I had a customer say to me "are you having a baby?" I just smiled as nd said yes but I swear I practicaly hear a little devil on my shoulder whispering tell her "no im just fat but thanks" :) I had to try very hard to resist.

Omg i hate when people say "oh you think you're tired now" or "you'll never sleep again" blah blah. Yes, i may have to get up frequently to feed and change my son, but at least I'll be able to get comfortable when i lay down in between! I miss laying on my stomach so bad!!

I went to Red Robin over the weekend and the hostess asked if I would fit behind the booth!! Funny thing is, most people comment that I am smaller!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->