period after egg collection

Aww thanks but I don't mind. You have waited long enough you should be able to talk away.

Well I've not had anymore spotting, I've had itchy boobs (maybe not even a symptom lol) and weirdly but twice tonight a metallic taste in my mouth. Maybe I'm just wishing all these things, not sure what I'm really feeling anymore lol. X

Kaye, I think those are good signs. I called mine bitter mouth lol. It's like when you are super sick and nothing taste right. FX. Are you thinking of testing again?

I'm not sure whether to try again tomorrow. Asda and tesxo near me didn't have frer so I only have another cheapie tesco or clear blue.

Maybe try in a few days? When is OTD again? sorry being lazy here hehehehe

Monday so still early. I think because I feel my period is coming I want to proven otherwise so I can stop worrying x

Bfn on my last cheapie test. Didn't want to waste a clear blue Till Sunday and Monday.

I really feel AF on her way

I did my test and I'm sure I can see a line but then I know that I want to see a line so I think I am imagining it.

I see what you meant. Something was catching my eyes also! When is AF suppose to arrive?

Well its deffo a pink line after the time. I need to retake another photo.
I've been having brown when I wipe today. So upset. I will re put another photo on will you check please? I know after the time you shouldn't use but it can't be evap if it has colour can it?

How are you?

Kaye, I can't see the pics. Could you post the link again?

I waited until mine is super dry. It's easier to see especially when you are early. Eeeekkk...I can't wait!! I don't think it's evap :). The brown spotting could be implantation bleed. I didn't have any so not really sure what it's suppose to look like. But it sure do sound like it :D.

My morning sickness just went up a couple levels. Feeling more queasy blah. But otherwise, super tired! ahahhahaha.

OMG! OMG! Kaye!!!! I see it! OMG!! Woohoooo...yaaaayyy....I am so happy for you!

Btw, I just realized that it's my work laptop's fault that I couldn't open the link. Luckily I always carry my tablet with me :D. So so so happy for you! Now, I can't wait till tomorrow!

Did you see the one without green? It was deffo pink wasn't it? It can't be evap?

I'm scared chemical now

I don't think it's evap. But, if you want to make sure, feel free to POAS again. hahahaha.

I know that this is hard to do but don't think about chemical. Just think about how the baby is growing inside of it and he/she is a fighter! Little one is going to make it :D. Deep breath...hold your pee for the next 3 hours and no liquid...then pee again :D.

Ha ha.
I'm just going to wait till tomorrow now. I did read evap lines can't have colour. They would be colourless or grey. So fingers crossed it means something is happening.

How are you today?

Waiting till tomorrow sounds like a good idea. I used to wake up at 3 am because I wanted to pee. So, I just POAS at 3AM and brought my phone to the bathroom and waited for it. In all honesty, it's easier to see when it dries completely.

I feel a bit better after I ate my breakfast. But my nausea is still around. But it's a good thing. Little one needs food...or more like the carrier needs food ahhahaha. Can't wait till tomorrow!

Yes, keep eating little bean needs lots of nutrients over the coming months.
Morning sickness I bet is not nice but will be so worth it.
So how you going to keep busy waiting for your next scan ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->