period after egg collection

Kaye, this is just the start! The worries never end! So brace yourself but everytime I remember the heartbeat.....it's all worth it! I so want to hear my little one's heartbeat again. Don't worry too much about the cramping. You'll have it for a while since your uterus is expanding. As long as it's not an excruciating cramps follow by fresh blood, you can relax a little and enjoy your new pregnancy. Try saying I'm pregnant! To yourself in front of the mirror...then to your DH! It feels weirdbut bring out so much happiness :).

at the beginning, the nausea comes and goes. Now, it's the whole day. I tried eating pickled ginger only to throw it back out. It's ok tho. It's a good sign :)

It's is a good sign so we have to embrace it now we have wanted it for soooo long! 😆😆

Well today I have had really furry tongue and have been so thirsty!!

And those are good signs too. The more you drink...the more bathroom trips you'll go...sometimes in the middle of the night :).

I'm still so shocked! Struggling to believe it's true.

How long did it take for the news to settle in for you? X

Still not settling yet! But it gets easier to say that I'm pregnant to people. Still haven't told many people yet tho. Maybe when I get a little bump :)

Ww tole my mum and dad and hubby mum. Only because they have really been through this infertility journey with us.
Even my dad cried! It was his bday yesterday so it was a nice little extra suprise.

How's the Ms today? Aww how cute once we start getting little bumps.

Since i found out I must have adrenaline pumping or something as I can't sleep. Brain will not switch off.

I told my mom yesterday too! I personally think you should tell people closest to you for support just in case you need it later. I'm not trying to be negative but we are not out of the woods yet. I think I'd enjoy this pregnancy better after we have all of the basic tests done. :)

I do have mild insomnia. I usually woke up around 3AM and been getting up for bathroom breaks a few times. Not feeling MS right now cuz I just woke up lol. Might go get the seasick band for a little relieve. how are you feeling? :)

Ok, nothing happening, slight dull ache and tired from lack of sleep being so excited.

Where abouts in the world are you?

I live in San Francisco area :). I think you are in UK, right? I want to go visit one of these days. DH used to live in UK for a bit when he was young following his step dad, who was in the military :).

I don't think the ache will go anytime soon. I have some since last night. Not painful but enough to woke me up.

Kaye....guess what? We are PREGNANT! I still like saying it :D

Lovely. I would love to visit San Francisco!

Yes I'm in Manchester UK.

Whoop whoop we are PREGNANT!
Sounds soooooooo good!

Still shocked and keep going to the toilet to check when I wipe that nothing there. Xx

Before I forget, on your first U/S, don't be surprised if you experience light cramp and very mild spotting afterward. we have a couple ladies from the thread that I'm following just got their BFPs too. Now I'm thinking of starting a pregnancy thread just for us who have been through assisted conception. I have a couple sites to share so everyone can be as obsessed as me following the growth of the babies......formulating my evil plan hahaha

Oh great let me know when you set the thread up as I will deffo join.
At the ultrasound is it normal or internal?

Oh another 2 questions lol

What did your clinic say about dtd again and when is ok?
Also my clinic told me not to have baths so only being having showers but missing my nice relaxing soaks. When is it ok to have a soak?

Kaye, I was told no DTD for a while. I was 6 weeks along when I asked. I'm assuming no DTD or bath until we pass the first trimester.

U/s was vaginally. Even that my uterus didn't like it much.....can't imagine DTD. Our poor husbands...lol

I'll do the thread tomorrow :)

Hi

How are you ILT? How's the MS?

I've got my scan booked for 9th March. Xx

March 9!!! woohoo...Did you get your betas?

I am doing well...I think. Just super tired and MS is not going anywhere soon. To add to it all, my sense of smell just increase two fold :). No stinky people around please :). Even the smell coming out from restaurants made me gag.

I was thinking of making a thread. Alas, it's only you and me so far :(. I think I'll wait for the other girls for a bit more. In the mean time, we'll use your thread! hahahaha :)

Here are a couple websites that I am stalking right now. It's fun to watch :)

https://www.askbaby.com/baby-development-pictures.htm

https://pregnancy.familyeducation.com/

Hi.

No betas my clinic just take your result over the phone from you doing a test and book you in for scan in 3 weeks time.

Hope the MS gets easier or you get used to it lol if it's going no where soon.

So when is your next scan again?

I will take a look at the websites now, thanks for sharing x

My next scan is on the 25th. One and half week to go. It feels so far away :D. How are you feeling? No symptoms so far?

Oh you get one at 9 weeks too?

Think I will just have 7 week and 12 week scan.

Sore boobs, sleep insomnia, and slight cramps. That's it for now.

In a way I don't want ms but then I do as I know all is ok if you know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->