period after egg collection

Kaye, I am going to pack the house. We sold our house yesterday so going to have to start packing soon. We still have 34 days till we need to move out of our house. But, there are a few things that we need to do. Like decide between storage or one of those moving containers. then we have to move some stuff to my MIL's house since we are staying with her for the next 6 months until the new house finish. And maybe I'll go scour for baby stuff...no buying...just looking :D.

Hopefully, those will help...in between me puking hahahaha. I was about to fall asleep in my cubicle at work. I literally nodded off! Lucky I didn't hit the monitor or the keyboard and made a loud thunk!

What a busy month ahead you will have. That's good being occupied though.
Aww lovely by the time your house ready you will know the sex (if your finding out) ready to decorate the nursery? Lovely.
Lots of things to be looking at. Love looking at baby things.

Well spotting stopped again but still backache and cramps. Just got to hope it stops x

I do want to find out the sex (hoping for a girl ahahah) so I can buy stuff.

You know that the backache won't go away right? I still have lower backache. And the cramping? Well...it's on and off but won't be as strong as the first week of transfer. So, I think those are good signs!

Are you guys going to find out regarding the baby's sex later?

Yes if we are pregnant deffo want to find. Too impatient to wait. Like a kid a Xmas!
So hoping to join you and get excited too. Suppose I need to get to Monday which is official test date.

Yesterday there was no sign on test and today there was so it can't be trigger can it. I had trigger on Fri 30th Jan.

Sorry to keep going on and on and on!

Hi Kaye, just seen this and hope this is it for you! Sounding very promising, I couldnt open the pics on my phone for some reason though xx

Star, I think Kaye posted it through Dropbox. I have a dropbox account so was only able to open it through my tablet.

Kaye, Have you heard to the baking soda gender test? For whatever reason, I am pretty confident that you'll get a stronger BFP tomorrow! Hopefully, I am right :D. I am thinking we should start a pregnancy group for Assisted Conception :D.

P.S. no need to apologize!

Not sure how else to upload a phot on here. Or how do I get a photo off my phone onto drop box.

If you "Go Advanced" on the quick reply instead of posting, you can add attachment from your phone or I think anywhere else. There is a section for "Attach Files" and if you select the Manage attachments, you can attach your pics :).

I'm too tired. Will try looking at it tomorrow ha ha.

Don't know why I'm struggling so much to do it.

Omg omg omg

Well it's 2.47am.and I'm up poas!!!

My clear blue says pregnant 1-2. Is this really happening. OTD not till Monday surely it can't be a false positive? Omg omg omg so happy

Congrats Kaye!! I told you that was not an evap! Woohooo. So many good news tonight! I don't think digi gives evap :)

Thank you so much.
Haven't been able to sleep since. So gonna be a long day at work.
I'm still in shock! So happy and scared all at the same time.

How are you and little one doing?

Yippee! Great news Kaye, I've been following your thread, but been unable to reply until now. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. See, I knew you had a golden egg there ;-) Much love xxx

Thanks tulip girl so much. So shocked.
You sure did say that x

Kaye so happy for you!! Congratulations!! Xx

Thanks. Just praying little embie carries on sticking. Even though I've done a digital. Hubby picking up some cheap tests just so I can check the line is darker.

I took pregnl 5000 on 30th Jan so It will deffo out of my system and Wednesday test was negative. X

How are you star?

So pleased for you Kaye!

I'm ok thank you, have second scan on Monday for fet, if all ok then transfer will be the following Monday, cant wait!

Exciting stuff star. Fingers crossed all goes well. Hope time goes fast x

Woohoo Kaye! I'm super happy for you. Not trying to sound negative but now other type of worrying will start soon...lol. but it's ok because you are PREGNANT! It's weird to say it :) even fir me....it's still feel weird. .

My nauseousness has increased 4 levels. Might go buy the seasick band. Hopefully, you won't get MS :)

Thanks. I'm still worried as got cramps not as bad as yesterday though, and got some CM a slight yellow/beige colour (sorry tmi). We did 3 tests this morning tho!

Worry worry worry is that all we do now?

Yes MS doesn't sound fun at all. Is it just morning or all the time? I heard ginger biscuits are supposed to help? Worth a try x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->