Period After Miscarriage, Is this It?!

LoveFaithHope

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Diana. We suffered a miscarriage and it has all been so confusing and heartbreaking. And now, almost after a month since it all began, we are still trying to figure things out. My question might be very simple, and I suppose I'm just looking for reassurance, and it is: Is this my period? Here is my timeline, for some input.
Started spotting at March 24th
Started heavily bleeding March 28th (4 days later)
HCG levels were monitored and confirmed dropping that week
Strong cramps on April 4th
Bleeding stopped on April 17th
HCG levels confirmed to be <5 (normal range, not pregnant) on April 21 st (they could have been 0 before that day, but I was beeing monitored once a week)
I've started spotting today May 5th
Is this AF? I think It is, but this has all been so overwhelming, I feel like I can't think straight about it anymore, and I just wanted to know what you all thought. Thank you and God Bless!

I think the general thought is that here should be at least 21 days between episodes of bleeding to class it as a period. Sorry for your loss x

I got my first period 4 weeks after the d&c and 2 weeks after I stopped bleeding. Although I think the time frame Blu is talking about is more typical than my experience. I'm so sorry for your loss and feel for you as you experience the stress and confusion of wondering when your body will be back on track. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->