Period but pregnant?

rollachick

Reaction score
Hi all. Weve been TTC for about 7months now. My cycle is always 27-29days.
This month it didnt start till 31 days and its been really really light. Like i could use one super slim tampon per day and it woulnt even fill up. Normally first day is light then it gets real heavy and im real sick vomiting and hardly be able to walk on the 2nd or 3rd day. Havent felt sick at all.
Had a little bit of light cramping on the first day of this "period" thought it could be implantation cramping and did a test but it was negative. Could it still be that im pregnant but the hormone levels are still too low.
Its just real strange for my period to be like this so trying not get to upset bout not being preg if i might still be

I would test again tomorrow or in another day or two just to be sure.

I would definitely test. I had quite heavy spotting around the time my period was due when I was pregnant with my daughter. I only tested because it stopped completely and I had a couple of tests that I fancied doing! Otherwise I would've assumed it was just a light af. So always good to test!

Did another test this morning another BFN so i guess i just has a wierd AF this month. we just gotta try harder this month and wait for that BFP.:winkwink:

Im currently wondering the same. I had a very strange AF this last month, more cramps than im used to and a light period which is very unusual for me. Was thinking of testing in the morning, but don't want to get my hopes up either :(

Like the other women said theres no harm in doing a test, better to do one than constantly be thinking you are but trying to not get your hopes up at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->