Period came 8 days early?

So i haven't got any tests yet. I'm a little nervous too! lol I only left my house once today and forgot my purse. So tomorrow when I take my little one to school I'm going to pick some up from the dollar store. I'm trying to wait as long as I can so when I get a result its accurate. I know if I start peeing now I wont stop until I get a positive or my period actually starts again?? I'm thinking if yesterday was implantation then I would need to at least wait until Thursday AM to test. My period isn't scheduled to appear until Monday so that would be 4 days before missed period. Hopefully I can get an accurate reading by then. Waiting sucks! I've been in such a bad mood all day just trying to figure out what is actually going on. I didn't call my doc because I figured they'd just say come in and they wouldn't be able to tell me anymore than I already know because if they did a pregnancy test it wouldn't show positive yet. I have had no bleeding or spotting or cramps today. It all went away completely. So weird... what the heck could be going on in my little uterus...lol

I hope you know something soon, I'm sure it's making you crazy! I'll keep stalking the thread for any news! :)

Hi there. I read the entire thread... I started Af 5 days early and it was heavy and bright red... It stopped today which is weird for me. My husband thinks Im pregnant and its inplantation, But I really deep down dont think so because it felt like a period to me and the timing is all wrong. I havent checked my cervix, but my hubby tends to hit it sometimes when we bd, So I would assume its always in the "low" station. I was on bc pills for a long time and this is my third month off. Last month was 29 days, this month was 23. So I guess only time will tell. :)

My hubby told me I should try a test two days ago... I did and it was very negative. Not even a little tiny pink line. Bleach white where the second line would be. :( I have one more left. What do you think?

Hi there. I read the entire thread... I started Af 5 days early and it was heavy and bright red... It stopped today which is weird for me. My husband thinks Im pregnant and its inplantation, But I really deep down dont think so because it felt like a period to me and the timing is all wrong. I havent checked my cervix, but my hubby tends to hit it sometimes when we bd, So I would assume its always in the "low" station. I was on bc pills for a long time and this is my third month off. Last month was 29 days, this month was 23. So I guess only time will tell. :)

its crazy how our body works sometimes, i just dont understand, i would have thought my period just came early if it were a few days but not 9 days. and it only bled for the afternoon, and hasn't since. my period is always 4 to 5 days long exactly 28 days. waiting its driving me crz! are you going to test to see for sure?

I used a opk just now cause I read sometimes you will get a positive one before you get a positive on a hpt. It was negative. :(

9 days is quite a ways off.... It might be inplantation. Sometimes when you stop trying, it just happens.

I would say wait a couple days and take the 2nd one. If that one is negative too than you probably just had a strange period from your body re-adjusting to no birth control. I asked my OB about that today and she said that sometimes you can have regular periods for 2-3 months after stopping BC before your body realizes what's going on. Then it tries to re-adjust itself causing a weird period. Make sure you keep us updated! :) Can't wait to hear how it goes for you! P.S. Sometimes the men somehow know better than us! Everytime my sister thought she was pregnant, her husband would tell her she wasn't and he was right. Every time she actually was pregnant, he knew she was and she swore she wasn't until she had a positive test. She has 4 kids, went that way with each one of them! :)

Ok... so still no sign of anything, but guess what... my hubby brought home pregnancy test cause he thinks im pregnant. he doesnt really get how this all works but he said he just thought maybe thats what was up. lol but he bought EPT digital, not my choice if i purchased them. I hate digitals. because i cant examine them, but of course a pregnancy test is in my home i have to pee on it. And its said NOT pregnant, and i still ripped the thing apart. I really wish it was like other pregnancy test where if there its more than one like its positive. So i know its still to early for an accurate reading but i couldnt help myself. lol have you ever used this brand before?

its crazy how our body works sometimes, i just dont understand, i would have thought my period just came early if it were a few days but not 9 days. and it only bled for the afternoon, and hasn't since. my period is always 4 to 5 days long exactly 28 days. waiting its driving me crz! are you going to test to see for sure?

If you hadn't had that early bleed, when would AF be due this month?

Thanks missalissa :) Ill give it a try on friday if I still dont get anymore of what I think is my period. :) Ill keep you posted too :)

I have never used a digital test, but I have heard that they arent has sensitive as the others. I also was told to stay away from the blue dye tests.... They can give you a false positive due to evap lines. My favs are the first response early result (says 6 days before a missed period). They have pink lines :)

yea it always seems like when people stop trying it happens! i still just cant wrap my head around it. since im on BC youd think it wouldnt make it come early, if it were the other way around where i had just stopped BC i could see that. im going to try my best to wait til thur am and test again but think im going to go get some none digi ones

Oh yeah! Get a FRER. Those are the best ones and usually pick it up well before a digi. Is that what you have been using so far? The digi's I mean? Oh and Green, I had 4 false positives on the blue dyes this month. They work for some women but I would avoid them just to be safe. There's almost nothing worse than getting excited about your BFP just to find out it's fake :(

Thanks missalissa :) Ill give it a try on friday if I still dont get anymore of what I think is my period. :) Ill keep you posted too :)

I have never used a digital test, but I have heard that they arent has sensitive as the others. I also was told to stay away from the blue dye tests.... They can give you a false positive due to evap lines. My favs are the first response early result (says 6 days before a missed period). They have pink lines :)

i want some first response ones, those seem to be what everyone is using. I have heard the same about blue dye and i have never bought them, but my hubby thought they were the good ones, he didnt ask me thought just came home after work with some. i was quite surprised. lol

im looking forward to you testing again if af doesnt show!

dang y'all are fast at responding lol i cant keep up! ha

ive only used digis a couple times but i usually by first response or dollar store baby test because they are only a dollar and i spend way to much on tests. so i emailed ya but i will just tell you what i said on here, my af is due monday the 25th, so still a week to go. if that was my period it would have only been 17 days after my last one. it was from march 28th thru the 31st. 28 day cycle 4 days long.

It is probably late enough to start testing then. Especially if you get the dollar store ones. You could test every day for the next week and only spend $7 :)

It is probably late enough to start testing then. Especially if you get the dollar store ones. You could test every day for the next week and only spend $7 :)

im sure thats what i will end up doing, i cant help my self! lol i figured like 11 dpo would be the earliest id get a positive. which would be thurday, todays only 8dpo. have u ever got one this early>?

Not me, but my sister used to get BFP like 6-7dpo. Alot of women on here are getting theirs on 9-10dpo too. Couldn't hurt to start testing as long as you know it could be a possible false negative this early on.

dang y'all are fast at responding lol i cant keep up! ha

ive only used digis a couple times but i usually by first response or dollar store baby test because they are only a dollar and i spend way to much on tests. so i emailed ya but i will just tell you what i said on here, my af is due monday the 25th, so still a week to go. if that was my period it would have only been 17 days after my last one. it was from march 28th thru the 31st. 28 day cycle 4 days long.

the dollar store test work just as well or better than some of the leading name brand test... they are what is used in a doctor's office and they are 25mui... i got a bfp at 12dpo...i didnt test before that, well at 8 dpo i did but it was too early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->